VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's got the best price on this steering wheel?
also...can it be shipped since it has an airbag in it?
i am in toronto, and i wanna know if it can get shipped since chances are it will be comin from the states...
anyway, let me know, thanks

· Registered
2,445 Posts
Re: BEST PRICE on R32 Steering wheel...........who's got it? (Borasix)

Prices vary around a lot. It seems finding the cheapest place is just a question of timing.
You'll pay around 300-350 for it WITHOUT the airbag (another 300$). Having an airbag shipped to you could be tricky from the States as it is considered a dangerous item... Only certified sellers have the authorization to ship them.
I'd find a used one locally if I were you. Good luck!

· Registered
500 Posts
Re: BEST PRICE on R32 Steering wheel...........who's got it? (DocVW)

Tmtuning got nice price but if you count in duty and so on.... Hillside's price is pretty good! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,907 Posts
Re: BEST PRICE on R32 Steering wheel...........who's got it? (Borasix)

Quote, originally posted by Borasix »
who's got the best price on this steering wheel?
also...can it be shipped since it has an airbag in it?
i am in toronto, and i wanna know if it can get shipped since chances are it will be comin from the states...

Try P.G. Performance. They're in metro Vancouver, so there are no customs charges for you in Toronto.

· Registered
614 Posts
Re: BEST PRICE on R32 Steering wheel...........who's got it? (EFYH)

Went to Hillside today for the first time. They showed me the R32 wheel, I have to say this is a MUST HAVE item! Great people! Very, I mean VERY knowledgable, even hooked me up with a set of barely used smoked tails for $100!
Definitely getting the R32 wheel in the next week or so! Hope they still have it in stock when I get the $$$ together.

· Registered
9,307 Posts
Re: BEST PRICE on R32 Steering wheel...........who's got it? ([email protected])

I just picked up an R32 wheel for my Passat also. I cant wait to install it. I'll post pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.