VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i'm looking for a stage 2 tune for my 225 swapped mk4 jetta. Still running stock turbo but I have all supporting mods fir a stage 2 tune except a 4 bar fpr

I'm looking for a stage 2 tune with 2 step and possibly crackle pop. What's the best one out there in your opinions. Looking aswell for most aggressive tune(hardest power band/most psi/most hp and tq increase)

I'm currently considering eurocustoms or a gts. Does euricustoms have a tune for a k04-023 because their stage 2 says stock turbo and stage 2+ has k04-001 and 015

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have 3 ECUs, APR, Unitronic and 034. None have exhaust pops nor do any of them recommend it for mk1’s. You have to go with eurodyne or Unitronic BT630cc software. Even then under aggressive throttle you may get it from what I understand. It’s not like the new gen Audi TT where it’s an option. Out of the tuners APR software ran the smoothest and held healthy boost spiking at 22psi and holding at 18-19psi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.