VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone:

I got my R32 back in Sept. 2012, with 20k miles, CPO, so far i love everything about my R, the way it sounds, words can not describe the happiness of driving an R daily.

Car info: 2008 R32 #1484
Millage: 25432

so here it goes hope you like what I've done so far:

the day i got my baby :heart:

2 months after :)

Current mods

Engine-Transmission:
AFE Cold Air Intake System
Fuild Ampr (thank to USP for the great deal and installation)
Milltek Sport Non-Resonated Cat-Back Exhaust
Milltek Free-Flow Manifolds
Milltek Hi-Flow Sports Cats
United Motorsport DSG and ECU Flash + Spark Cut
UB Unibrace
HPA Mk5 Pendulum ("Dog Bone") Mount
Haldex Unit
Wireless Haldex controler
TyrolSport DeadSet Rigid Subframe Collar Kit
H&R Coilovers

Exterior:
OEM Euro LED Taillights
OEM Chrome Euro Switch
Audi S6 LED DRL Lights
OEM Side Mirrors
Smoked sidemarkers
Cupra R Lip (havent installed it yet)

Interior:
RCD-510
Dynaudio Amp.
R36 Dead Pedal

Vag-Com:
Disabled DRLs
Windows & Sunroof remote key (open/close)

Future Mods:
034 motorsports Control arms
**Maybe** Forge Intake
New Wheels Not sure which

I don't know whether to stay NA or go turbo, i would love to go supercharger but no kits so far :banghead:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good meeting you at the meet (Dub Cartel) The other day. Love your car and in my favorite color too. You should head up to Wookies in the woods with us dude. Gunna be a blast!

:beer:

·
Registered
10,108 Posts
:wave:

Can't wait to hear the full milltek exhaust from outside of an R32 once you get your stuff on. :thumbup::thumbup:

It seems as if you can swing it, so I'd say go turbo so I can live vicariously through you. :laugh: Not cheap though by any means but man, that'd be a good time. Ultimate sleeper too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Can't wait to hear the full milltek exhaust from outside of an R32 once you get your stuff on. :thumbup::thumbup:

It seems as if you can swing it, so I'd say go turbo so I can live vicariously through you. :laugh: Not cheap though by any means but man, that'd be a good time. Ultimate sleeper too.
Thnx mike, I can't wait to have all my parts installed, the turbo is a year project I did some research and it looks like a 9k investment :what:, hopefully we get supercharger kit :laugh:

·
Registered
59 Posts

Mike, I'll drive you car and you can hear your exhaust while standing on the sidewalk :p

·
Registered
10,108 Posts
Thnx mike, I can't wait to have all my parts installed, the turbo is a year project I did some research and it looks like a 9k investment :what:, hopefully we get supercharger kit :laugh:
Yeah, it's in the 10k range, after all is said and done to have a reliable enough boosted R32 putting down good power. lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You were at FixxFest weren't you? :sly:

If that was you, car is looking good, keep it up :thumbup:

Nope that was my cousin's old R32, I helped him build the car, many mods to mention, but something broke and had some major issues that the insurance not even Volkswagen wanted to fix so he traded for a tdi, they put it for auction and some dealer bought it 3 months after someone bought it, I feel bad for whoever did, but I'm trying to build mine as close as the R we build together, thank you for the support :)

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,177 Posts
Low miles. :thumbup::thumbup:

Center caps kill it though.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hello Everyone:

I got my R32 back in Sept. 2012, with 20k miles, CPO, so far i love everything about my R, the way it sounds, words can not describe the happiness of driving an R daily.

Car info: 2008 R32 #1484
Millage: 25432

so here it goes hope you like what I've done so far:

the day i got my baby :heart:

2 months after :)

Current mods

Engine:
AFE Cold Air Intake System
Milltek Sport Non-Resonated Cat-Back Exhaust

Vag-Com:
Disabled DRLs
Windows & Sunroof remote key (open/close)

Incoming mods
(waiting :popcorn: for parts to arrive)
Milltek Free-Flow Manifolds
Milltek Hi-Flow Sports Cats
United Motorsport DSG and ECU Flash
OEM Euro LED Taillights
OEM Chrome Euro Switch
trigger Wire - Fog Light
UB Unibrace
HPA Mk5 Pendulum ("Dog Bone") Mount

Future Mods:
Audi S6 LED DRL Lights
R36 Dead Pedal

I don't know whether to stay NA or go turbo, i would love to go supercharger but no kits so far :banghead:

That's kinda funny because I see that you are from the Miami area and I have #1490 that was also purchased in Miami by the first owner. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts