VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

461 - 480 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
The cleaner was also referenced, but I assumed when he said “Jimmy sent you” it was for legal representation.
I think you are right, if it was the cleaner she would've used the coded wording not "Jimmy sent you"....... would be interesting if it was to HHM, after showing their business struggles in this weeks episode.

really enjoyed that episode and looking forward to seeing the lab construction. Jimmy's interaction with Howard was great, but it seems the divide between Jimmy and Kim is starting to grow.

also, the pinata scene and Jimmy's guys! :eek:
yeah, Kim doesn't seem that keen on working with Jimmy again. after seeing his "blueprints" she runs off to join forces with the other law firm.

Great episode.
Gus Fring is one helluva bad guy!
Kai is going 5o be a problem for Mike, methinks.
Kai is gonna end up in a body bag before the season is over.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,734 Posts
I think you are right, if it was the cleaner she would've used the coded wording not "Jimmy sent you"....... would be interesting if it was to HHM, after showing their business struggles in this weeks episode.
Yeah, after this week I’m not sure who it may be. I’m not even sure Howard makes it to the end of this season, to be honest.

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
I finally caught up on the last two episodes this week.

My memory is not the best but in BB, was HHM even around?

That story Gus said about catching the animal, man, talk about some depth into the character, adds another layer of sickness to him but then again in BB we saw him cut someone's throat without raising his pulse like it was just another Monday at the office. :eek:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts

That story Gus said about catching the animal, man, talk about some depth into the character, adds another layer of sickness to him but then again in BB we saw him cut someone's throat without raising his pulse like it was just another Monday at the office. :eek:
to the best of my knowledge HHM wasn't referenced in BB.

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
In that case, if HHM was not on the map in BB, then I can see Howard getting into a vortex and either selling the name to another law firm, closing the doors and either killing himself or going into a mental ward from depression, lack of sleep and a mental breakdown.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Too bad, I like him, Howard

Building/contractor scenes are dull, not to my liking. Good thing Mike made up with his daughter in law. Gus' scene at Hector was the best

·
Registered
846 Posts

Every now and then I have to remind myself how many of these characters are taken out by Walter :D

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
I could have swore that female lawyer Kim was fighting with was Windy Wendy when we first saw her at the soda machine.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
thoughts on S04E08?

other than the reveal of Huell get-out-of-jail plan, which I found entertaining, the other scenes, seemed to be just setting the table for storylines down the road

Kim likes the thrill of the con vs the everyday boredom of banking law.

German work crew, bleh. now the crew boss is in trouble? maybe?

not sure what they were getting at with Nacho and his home other than it looks like he's got a nice bachelor pad and might be taking a little off the top from Salamanca causing them to bring on a new guy to look at the "numbers"?

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
thoughts on S04E08?

other than the reveal of Huell get-out-of-jail plan, which I found entertaining, the other scenes, seemed to be just setting the table for storylines down the road

Kim likes the thrill of the con vs the everyday boredom of banking law.

German work crew, bleh. now the crew boss is in trouble? maybe?

not sure what they were getting at with Nacho and his home other than it looks like he's got a nice bachelor pad and might be taking a little off the top from Salamanca causing them to bring on a new guy to look at the "numbers"?
The cards, and bus ride/cell phone story was fantastic and the culminating scene in the courthouse stairwell was awesome. She just laid a big old smooch on him :D

The Germans were lame, but Nacho tearing the guy's earring out was intense.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
I enjoyed the episode.

Nacho seems like Jesse in BB - all the money and no real care for it, and wanting something simple. probably way off.

two episodes left and apparently both are 9:00-10:15pm.

461 - 480 of 520 Posts