VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

481 - 500 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
S4, B8.5, M/T, Stg3
8,201 Posts
They need to wrap up the Germans side story quickly.
I have a feeling Mike will wrap it up real quick, figure the guy has to get his way to an airport first.

Seems like this season went fast, considering we had to wait about a year for it.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
I have a feeling Mike will wrap it up real quick, figure the guy has to get his way to an airport first.

Seems like this season went fast, considering we had to wait about a year for it.
Feels like that every year.... wish their was more of this show. At least a few of the episodes have been longer than the usual 1hr run time.

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,649 Posts
I noticed an anachronism with the Wiedersehen episode.... After zee Germans blew up the rock and were celebrating one of the guys was wearing a black German soccer Adidas jacket. That jacket didn't exist until 2014. It's interesting that they made that mistake, because one guy is wearing a 2002 World Cup jersey and another has a 1990 WC jersey in the same scene and in the previous episode the trouble maker is wearing a Dortmund jersey from the 90s.

Here's a link to the jacket: https://www.ebay.de/itm/ADIDAS-DFB-...14-schwarz-Gr-L-NEU-MIT-ETIKETT-/223158614465

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
I noticed an anachronism with the Wiedersehen episode.... After zee Germans blew up the rock and were celebrating one of the guys was wearing a black German soccer Adidas jacket. That jacket didn't exist until 2014. It's interesting that they made that mistake, because one guy is wearing a 2002 World Cup jersey and another has a 1990 WC jersey in the same scene and in the previous episode the trouble maker is wearing a Dortmund jersey from the 90s.

Here's a link to the jacket: https://www.ebay.de/itm/ADIDAS-DFB-...14-schwarz-Gr-L-NEU-MIT-ETIKETT-/223158614465

If you really want to get specific, in an episode of BB someone was using a cellphone that was too modern given the era. Also there were a few scenes that had a flashlight in them and it was an LED flashlight, when back then these didn't exist in that form factor.

I try to notice these things too!

·
Registered
16,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #488
The Mike and Werner scene was incredibly sad :(
you could feel the desperation then acceptance. the final scene with them was beautiful.

overall ending was great. Kim looked like the knife was in the back and twisted; it'sall good man!

looks like we'll be seeing more of Lalo in season 5.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
you could feel the desperation then acceptance. the final scene with them was beautiful.

overall ending was great. Kim looked like the knife was in the back and twisted; it'sall good man!

looks like we'll be seeing more of Lalo in season 5.
we're getting at least two more seasons right?

Unless they really pick up the pace for S5 we still have to resolve who finishes the Lab.... and the story lines for Nacho, Lalo, Kim, Saul, Gene.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts

Unless they really pick up the pace for S5 we still have to resolve who finishes the Lab.... and the story lines for Nacho, Lalo, Kim, Saul, Gene.
also where did Jimmy get 23K from? seems like a lot of scratch for someone working cell phone sales.......

·
Senior Sloth
2,692 Posts

We've finally seen Jimmy become Saul, Mike become Mike, the Germans go home, and Gayle ready to cook.

I think next season we see the end of Lalo, re-introduce Tuco, see Kim leave, and more Gene. In my opinion, two more seasons max.

·
Registered
16,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #492

take this with a grain of salt:

According to the co-creators, it seems like (the yet to be commissioned) season 5 will likely be the last, but might also be 20 episodes rather than the usual 10.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...any-seasons-planned-amc-netflix-a8480686.html

·
Registered
16,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
season 5 finally returns Sunday 23-Feb. additionally season 4 hits Netflix on Thursday 9-Feb, so plenty of time to catch up.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,777 Posts
Watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad a few days ago to get me pumped up for this. Anyone have high hopes for El Camino?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I started watching at Season 3 again to catch-up before starting Season 4. This show is so damn good.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
^
It's brilliant! This show.got me watch "Breaking Bad" beyond the first few episodes. I'm glad I did and I finished that series. I found several of the later seasons predictable and redundant. So far not the case with "Saul".

481 - 500 of 520 Posts