VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

501 - 520 of 520 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Jetta GLi VR6
1,272 Posts
**** is about to get real between the Salamanca cartel,Gus, and Nacho this season. I wonder if Nacho and/or his father dies.

You can tell Kim is getting sick of Jimmy's **** already as Saul Goodman. :laugh:

I liked the flashback scene with Gene and Nebraska. Something is up with that cab driver that recognized it, maybe it is just pure dumb luck Jeff(cab driver from season 4) just happened to run into Saul/Gene. We will probably have to wait until season 6.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
I like Kim's character a lot. Strong, few words, but important words, resilient with all the shjt going on around her.

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
Something is up with that cab driver that recognized it, maybe it is just pure dumb luck Jeff(cab driver from season 4) just happened to run into Saul/Gene. We will probably have to wait until season 6.
I remember that actor from "Casualties of War" and "The Beast" back in the 80's. BTW, "The Beast" is an AWESOME movie. :heart:

Edit: Donald Patrick Harvey is the actor's name

Double edit: The guy who plays Don Eladio is the actor Steven Bauer, who WAS ALSO IN "The Beast" in 1988 :eek::heart: Holy carp, I didn't recognize him.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Watching episode 3 now. Pretty good start Saul bargaining with the cartel, "condoms filled with herion" ? Maybe later :laugh: :wave:

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
Great episode. I love Kim. She maintains that all-business exterior. You never see her with her hair down, or normal clothes. Every once in a while, you'll see the cracks in her armor, like last night. With telling the story of her, when she was a child, picking up and moving in the night. I think she may do the same thing as an adult, i.e. say screw it, drop everything at a moment's notice and high-tail it out of Albuquerque to somewhere else.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
without knowing about Kim in BB, her character is on an interesting path.

unrelated - apparently there was an "ant wrangler" for episode three:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/better-call-saul-ant-wrangler-964304/

:laugh:
It's interesting you posted this! I was thinking about this very thing when I was watching the intro to episode 3. I couldn't help but wonder if those were all real ants and how they managed to bring so many of them and have them coordinated like that for the scene. My suspicions have been answered. :beer:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Starting Season 4 today. Can't wait!

·
Registered
16,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
one episode left in this season.

Lalo is a great character, but man the last 15 minutes or so were tense! :eek:

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
^ Noooooo! I love her character!

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
My wife is convinced that we see the end of Kim next week.
I really hope not, as Kim is one of the best characters I've seen on TV in a long time. Rhea Seehorn is amazing. But I know it may be inevitable. :(

·
Premium Member
2003 Jetta GLi VR6
1,272 Posts
Well, looks like Kimmy has definitely broke bad. That two finger guns, Jimmy's horrified. :laugh:

Those have got to be the worst hitmen I've ever seen.

It's going to be an all out war in season six.

·
Registered
16,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #519
I guess Lalo doesn't die in this prequel.
Thanks for the refresher. :beer:
well, Mike only said it would be done by the next day. as far as Mike, Saul, and Kim know, it was successfully completed with respect to episode timing. season 6 will certainly be a wild 13 episodes.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,734 Posts
I really hope not, as Kim is one of the best characters I've seen on TV in a long time. Rhea Seehorn is amazing. But I know it may be inevitable. :(
Agreed - I love her. Very happy my wife was wrong :cool:

Well, looks like Kimmy has definitely broke bad. That two finger guns, Jimmy's horrified. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh:

501 - 520 of 520 Posts