VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just in from across the pond, this new Maxton Design Lip Spoiler give your MK6 Golf & GTI a much more aggressive look by bringing it closer to the earth without compromising suspension travel. With their solid ABS plastic construction they are actually aerodynamically functional, but who are we kidding? You know you just love the way they look on the front of your ride. Installation is very straightforward, and all mounting hardware and optional adhesive is included as well as installation instructions. And with the black OEM textured look, there’s no need to paint or do any additional work, just simply install right out of the box.

MK6 GTI:

MK6 GOLF:

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We're working on getting a MK6 Golf and GTI in our shop for an install and will post pictures as soon as that happens. For now, here are a couple renderings from Maxton:

·
Registered
293 Posts
let me know shipping charges to Mayaguez, PR zip code 00682 for UPS or 00681 for USPS(US Mail).
NO need for 2 days delivery.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let me know shipping charges to Mayaguez, PR zip code 00682 for UPS or 00681 for USPS(US Mail).
NO need for 2 days delivery.
Thanks
Sorry, but we are unable to ship these to Puerto Rico. :( The box dimensions are too large to ship USPS and that is the only shipping service we use to PR.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'd love to see better pictures of these installed. The watermarked thumbnails aren't nearly enough for me to dedicate to buying one but the design interests me.

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd love to see better pictures of these installed. The watermarked thumbnails aren't nearly enough for me to dedicate to buying one but the design interests me.
In for pics
We're working on having a local MK6 GTI owner stop in for a test fit, so we hope to have those soon.

If that doesn't happen soon enough, I'm sure one of the forum goers here will post up some pictures.
We've sold several MK6 GTI spoilers in the last few weeks, so pictures are bound to pop up!

·
Vendor
3,117 Posts
Hey guys, we had a local MK6 owner come in for a ton of upgrades! He got an APR cast downpipe (free shipping right now), a CTS Turbo Intercooler, Pwrhaus Coilovers (on sale now $399.99 now) and also a MK6 GTI Maxton Design Lip.

I'll shut up now and just post the pictures because I'm sure that's all you guys want to see anyway :D

Overall appearance wise this thing definitely changes up the look of the car.. much more aggressive. It's maybe not quite as aggressive as it would appear due to the low angle of the second two shots. Normally, standing at the height of an average male it would be more similar to the first image.

We have one more pic to post up here shortly.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts