VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE 10/31/2017

I finally got a chance to re-host some of my photo's since Photobucket screwed everyone, including me.

Also, I am considering selling or parting out the car in the very near future if anyone is interested.

I picked up a GLI a couple months ago, and started to order some stuff, so I thought I would create a thread to post updates as I continually mod it overtime.

2014 GLI Autobahn

This was the day I bought it

I got a chance to clean it up a bit a few days later

Stay tuned...more to come....

3/13
AirLift Performance with 3P management
Rotiform TMB 19x8.5 et45 w/ Falken 215/35

Trunk

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Airlift suspension shpwed up, but was missing the manifold, and tank. Those are not going to be here till next week. So the install of everything has been postponed.

I did get tires on my wheels, but I do not want to put them on before I put in the suspension.

Wheels are bit dirty from the tire shop, and dont mind the mess in my garage....

Rotiform TMB 19x8.5 et 45
215 35 19 Falken Azenis FK453

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Oh, no worries. Get started now, don't wait till the other parts arive. Obviously don't actually install the bags and shocks now but at least install the air lines and controler stuff now.

Loving the wheels but 19" were too big for me, I'm sticking with 18".

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice choice of wheels. Gonna look good.
Thanks!

Oh, no worries. Get started now, don't wait till the other parts arive. Obviously don't actually install the bags and shocks now but at least install the air lines and controler stuff now.

Loving the wheels but 19" were too big for me, I'm sticking with 18".
I've started - built the frame for my trunk last weekend, and will make some time this weekend to get as much done as I can.

Love the look of 19's on these cars. Easy fix if I change my mind in the future

·
Registered
146 Posts

2015 GLI 19x8.5 vossens on BC racing coilovers

Just ordered the 2017 rear diffuser and 2017 GLI side skirts . I'll post before and after once it's done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2015 GLI 19x8.5 vossens on BC racing coilovers

Just ordered the 2017 rear diffuser and 2017 GLI side skirts . I'll post before and after once it's done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing personal, but why don't you start your own thread and post it there

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.