VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHos got em?? Lemme know how u like them?? Want new suspension but want to do it once and only once...Also want quality..Please tell me facts/opinions on theses coilovers and any other recommendations!! Thanks

·
Registered
11,197 Posts
Re: Bilstein PSS9 coils really worth the extra $$$!!!? Quality?? HAndling? (Delux247's1.8t)

It's like when you goto the auto parts store and buy wiper blades you pay the extra $$ and get the better brand right?
Samething with suspension. You get what you paid for and Bilsteins are good coilovers. BUT they are stiff.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Re: Bilstein PSS9 coils really worth the extra $$$!!!? Quality?? HAndling? (samc)

stiff, maybe, but not anywhere near as stiff as H&R - the PSS9's are a great product - also look at KW coilovers as well - I've been rising them for the last 2 years and love them.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Bilstein PSS9 coils really worth the extra $$$!!!? Quality?? HAndling? (grassfeeder)

Any more...What about Koni coilovers...?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Re: Bilstein PSS9 coils really worth the extra $$$!!!? Quality?? HAndling? (Delux247's1.8t)

Best money I ever spent....so far.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: Bilstein PSS9 coils really worth the extra $$$!!!? Quality?? HAndling? (Red_MkIV)

I see that you have the Bilsein pss9 and you like them, I was wondering how hard they are to adjust. If say you want to slam it for a show but regularly you drive it at a higher ride height. I was just wondering how much of a pain in the ass is it to raise and lower?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Re: Bilstein PSS9 coils really worth the extra $$$!!!? Quality?? HAndling? (minime69)

Quote, originally posted by minime69 »

I see that you have the Bilsein pss9 and you like them, I was wondering how hard they are to adjust. If say you want to slam it for a show but regularly you drive it at a higher ride height. I was just wondering how much of a pain in the ass is it to raise and lower?

They are not any more difficult to adjust than all other coilover setups. I love mine. Looks and handles great http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts