VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, we'll be there again for what seems like the hundreth time! We will be bringing our 34 foot enclosed trailer along with a selection of parts for your VW / Audi.

We will have a selection of heavyweight shiftknobs with us

As well as a variety of Pwrhaus coilovers

Of course we will have a large selection of engine mounts as well

And everybody's favorite, Clean Catch catch cans

And what show would be complete without BBS Wheel Accessories

·
Vendor
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you taking requests for parts? I'm looking to pick up your stage 3 clutch kit for my 2011 GTI Manual.

We don't typically bring specific parts / requests because when we've tried to do that in the past, that guarantees that A) the person will never show up, and B) we've brought some odd and unusual part we're not likely to sell which ultimately winds up getting damaged in transit just to add insult to injury

So, no as a policy we just typically don't like to do that, but all that being said- we do plan to have Stage 3 kits for that application there for sale, but not in any great quantity so get up with us early on Saturday if you're looking for a deal on an excellent clutch kit :thumbup:

·
Registered
514 Posts
can u bring my limited edition shift knob down with you instead of shipping it to smith

·
Vendor
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can u bring my limited edition shift knob down with you instead of shipping it to smith
Very much wish that we could do that, but unfortunately we are still waiting on a crucial piece of the puzzle to get all the outstanding knobs assembled. So at the moment we don't have anything to bring. We do very much appreciate your patience, and you'll have your knob very soon we promise!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts