VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends. It doesnt matter what the condition is I have a slight bump n the passenger side of the bumper and a scratch at the same side fender. If interested just hit me up w/ an IM, I am in Weston FL, but willing to travel up to 100 miles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (RafaGolfBr)

When you say front ends...what parts is that exactly? I have a black Jetta and have wanted to swap fronts with a Golf. My front bumper has a whole bunch of paint chipped marks where rocks and pebbles (i assume) have hit it. I can take pictures if you want. I live in Ft. Myers...it's about 106 miles from Weston. Lemme know what you think.
oh, but it's a 96 Jetta...guess that might not work

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (vdubgyrl)

Quote, originally posted by vdubgyrl »
oh, but it's a 96 Jetta...guess that might not work

Here Rafa, I'll do it for you...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (20-Valves)

Geeze, my bad...didn't pay much attention I guess when I decided to reply...

·
Registered
33,982 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (RafaGolfBr)

Ask VWJETTAVW he has an 03 Jetta

·
Registered
33,982 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (VWJETTAVW)

Pansy!
Do you think the guys are gonna say something about it?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (ROCKnRLR)

uhh yea...the dealer will pwn me. They will be like ok you are bringing back you gti..uh jetta..uhh its gonna cost $4000 to put the right parts back in.

·
Banned
3,174 Posts
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (VWJETTAVW)

Quote, originally posted by VWJETTAVW »
uhh yea...the dealer will pwn me. They will be like ok you are bringing back you gti..uh jetta..uhh its gonna cost $4000 to put the right parts back in.

not if you swap your golf front end to another jetta owner later on....

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: ..:: Black Golf Looking for a Black Jetta To sawp front ends::.. (aavwannabe)

lets do it... dealer wont notice...

Modified by RafaGolfBr at 10:06 PM 7-9-2003

·
Banned
301 Posts

i told you i would, i am thinking about going back to the golf front

1 - 14 of 14 Posts