VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i wanted to post this with a new post....just cuz of new info i got along the way and wanted to make this clear for everyone interested...
if u havent seen my other post...i am trying to get a bunch of dubbers together to get some stuff painted before the nice weather comes so we can all lookin our best for the beauty summer days!

anyway, if u are interested in getting ANYTHING painted in black then contact me or post in this thread and i will get u prices in a few days once i hear back from the guy who will be doing the work...
the work is going to be OEM quality and everything will be prepped and primed before getting painted and clear coated!
the color being used is black which is the same color code for all VW's since the 70's...except the pearl paint used on the 20th's......
so post up what u are interested in getting painted and i will hook u up with a wicked price.....
painting will probably take place mid to end of march.....
just so u know...full body resprays are the best price...everything gets painted except for the engine bay.......body work can also be done but at extra cost...just gimme the details....

non-VW's can jump on this too if they want.....

so far people interested in doing this....
1. myself
2. RQtechVR6
3. dmc
4. pubahs
5. pubahs' friend
6 sawdust - maybe...messed up his car so he is doubtful
7. MarkInA96GOlf
8. soo1
9. i8yorcat
10. one_vee_dub
11. onlyeight
12. ScoTTyVeeDubb
13. gino bambino
14. vw audi driver
Modified by sexymk4 at 9:23 PM 2-19-2004

Modified by sexymk4 at 9:57 PM 2-19-2004

·
Registered
464 Posts
Re: BLACK VW's (any year)....anyone need anything painted? check this out... (sexymk4)

99 passat with black magic paint??? i will for surely need my front vallance done, and would like a quote for the entire car.. im me or email. [email protected]
brent

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: BLACK VW's (mr_brent)

not too sure about the color code passat's but i im'ed you.......
can anyone verify?
i heard the code for VW black is L041....any help would be great!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: BLACK VW's (any year)....anyone need anything painted? check this out... (sexymk4)

i'm interested in getting my bumper done over.
but can you drive around without a bumper without gettin a ticket??

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Re: BLACK VW's (RQtechVR6)

does it have to be black? my car's got a few deep scratches on the door, and I also wanna get rid of the two tone, but colour is a metallic charcoal, can he do exact colour matches on a mercedes and use dupont paint? if so, I am in as well,.. i will go see him to get an exact price, and as long as he is competetively priced and you guarantee his work than I am in

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Re: BLACK VW's (rabbitation)

Quote, originally posted by rabbitation »
does it have to be black? my car's got a few deep scratches on the door, and I also wanna get rid of the two tone, but colour is a metallic charcoal, can he do exact colour matches on a mercedes and use dupont paint? if so, I am in as well,.. i will go see him to get an exact price, and as long as he is competetively priced and you guarantee his work than I am in

good question, i'm looking to paint a mettalic charcoal as well, full re-spray... if we all do this together you think we can still get a good deal even though it's a different colour? I'm in for sure if the price is right!!!
-jay.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: BLACK VW's (sexymk4)

prices will be here soooooooon so let me know if u got anything u wanna paint!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: BLACK VW's (ScoTTyVeeDubb)

IM'ed everyone....prices are in from the source so let me know if there is any interest...i can give u the prices! unbelievable prices...
work includes prep, priming, paint, and clearcoat....
paint is 5 coats of paint and about 8 clearcoats!!!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: BLACK VW's (sexymk4)

i can get very good prices for any OEM color as well so let me know if u are interested!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts