VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled this head unig from my 80q to upgrade it to a newer version. There is nothing wrong witb this unit, and is very clean. It will come with the remote, cage, trim ring, power harness(no speaker harness) trim ring, head unit, and face plate. The remote, cage, and power harness are new from the newer unit. The remote does control this unit though. One of the coolest parts about this unit is it is still plug and play with the old VW/audi harnesses. Plus this!

That's right! The on message has be changed from -blaupunkt- to -quattro-! I know, most head units these days car be altered this way, but I thought it was cool... :D

I'm looking to get $50 plus shipping for this.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it have rear rca input? Can illumination color be changed?
I have the aux output attachment, but not the input attachment. That can be purchased on eBay for about $10.

According to the downloadable manual on crutchfield, the has "R" "G" "B" back lighting, so I would assume that means red, green, or blue. I can try to change it and take pics if wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts