1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pre-order Suma Performance convex mirrors for 20% off
Now until October 5th.PRE-ORDER LINK

Tired of blind spot and glare?
Suma Performance Mirrors are your solution. We've been in the business more than 20 years, making performance mirrors for more than 100+ cars. Suma Performance mirrors are:
1. wide angle convex
2. anti-glare
3. water repellent.
4. OEM replacement and easy to install

Testimony
"There’s not much to say except, worth it! I received these mirrors and the first thing I noticed is the excellent clarity and attention to build quality, pretty much OEM standards. The reduced glare and wider visibility is well worth the price of admission!... The online pictures just don’t do it justice. If you are on the fence about buying a set, don’t be, it’s worth it!"- Bobby from L.A.

Customer review link: Happy Customers

Customer Installation Review(different car but same quality):

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Improved field of view.

Top picture is the OEM mirror. Below is Suma Performance mirror. Can you tell the difference?
The red area is the increased field of view.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Suma Rep,

I have three of questions, and a little bit of commentary that I don't expect you to respond to.

1) For MK6 Golf R drivers with heated mirrors, is this the Basic or Defroster option? I'm interested.

2) What is your actual warranty other than "Guarantee 100% satisfaction or money back." You say they don't fade, what if they do and regular wear and tear and maintenance was in effect. How long is the warranty?

And this one is not so much for me, but... yeah...
3) Do you offer any incentives to youtubers to make a better installation video than the 8 min disaster of one you're currently linking?

This is more or less feedback for you that you should probably avoid commenting on but... you should definitely know.

1-handed installation videos need to be banned from Youtube. Period. This is a classic example video of why.

John Nguyen's video you are using is atrociously bad. Like seriously bad bad. John acts like he's got A.D.D. and just jacked up on a 6 pack of energy drinks with the incoherent rambling, fidgeting, and utter lack of organization and quality editing. It doesn't need to be 8 mins long. You can make a 60 sec installation video on a camera phone for side view mirrors that would be vastly superior to this crap. Certainly one where the presenter isn't constantly admiring himself in the product he's supposed to be presenting!

His angles to show the mirrors are terrible and he doesn't have any where he's not showing himself in them.

I honestly don't understand how people can make crap videos like that with ChrisFix out there showing how it's done.

To sum up, his video is not helping sell your product. I wanted to gouge my eyes out within 2 mins of watching it because within 20 secs it gives me motion sickness. I had to look off to the side just to get thru it because of all the shaky camera going on. He never gives quality display of your product. He's either constantly moving the item itself, the camera, or both at the same time.

My Suggestion to You
Google "installing side view mirror" and select a vastly superior side mirror installation video.

If you want one with your product:
Hold a contest. Best youtube install video of your product that also shows it off gets their purchase price refunded.
Please Note: I am not a youtube installation video maker. This isn't for me. This is an honest to god positive suggestion.

The one you made with the current is what you need. That was great. Definitely stop linking that J.N. vid. #nothelping

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Suma Rep,

I have three of questions, and a little bit of commentary that I don't expect you to respond to.

1) For MK6 Golf R drivers with heated mirrors, is this the Basic or Defroster option? I'm interested.

2) What is your actual warranty other than "Guarantee 100% satisfaction or money back." You say they don't fade, what if they do and regular wear and tear and maintenance was in effect. How long is the warranty?

And this one is not so much for me, but... yeah...
3) Do you offer any incentives to youtubers to make a better installation video than the 8 min disaster of one you're currently linking?

This is more or less feedback for you that you should probably avoid commenting on but... you should definitely know.

1-handed installation videos need to be banned from Youtube. Period. This is a classic example video of why.

John Nguyen's video you are using is atrociously bad. Like seriously bad bad. John acts like he's got A.D.D. and just jacked up on a 6 pack of energy drinks with the incoherent rambling, fidgeting, and utter lack of organization and quality editing. It doesn't need to be 8 mins long. You can make a 60 sec installation video on a camera phone for side view mirrors that would be vastly superior to this crap. Certainly one where the presenter isn't constantly admiring himself in the product he's supposed to be presenting!

His angles to show the mirrors are terrible and he doesn't have any where he's not showing himself in them.

I honestly don't understand how people can make crap videos like that with ChrisFix out there showing how it's done.

To sum up, his video is not helping sell your product. I wanted to gouge my eyes out within 2 mins of watching it because within 20 secs it gives me motion sickness. I had to look off to the side just to get thru it because of all the shaky camera going on. He never gives quality display of your product. He's either constantly moving the item itself, the camera, or both at the same time.

My Suggestion to You
Google "installing side view mirror" and select a vastly superior side mirror installation video.

If you want one with your product:
Hold a contest. Best youtube install video of your product that also shows it off gets their purchase price refunded.
Please Note: I am not a youtube installation video maker. This isn't for me. This is an honest to god positive suggestion.

The one you made with the current is what you need. That was great. Definitely stop linking that J.N. vid. #nothelping
Love the constructive feedback! I think you have great points. Doing a contest is a great idea. I think that's definitely something we should do later on this Forum.

To answer your questions:
1. Defroster Option is for heated mirrors.
2. 1-year warranty. To protect the SOGEL coating, which makes water repellent and anti-glare, while cleaning these mirrors; make sure to rinse dirts/particles off the mirrors first before cleaning them (prevents scratching the coating). Regular carwash detergent is all you need.

Thanks again for the feedback and suggestions. We definitely need to update the installation tutorial.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Love the constructive feedback! I think you have great points. Doing a contest is a great idea. I think that's definitely something we should do later on this Forum.

To answer your questions:
1. Defroster Option is for heated mirrors.
2. 1-year warranty. To protect the SOGEL coating, which makes water repellent and anti-glare, while cleaning these mirrors; make sure to rinse dirts/particles off the mirrors first before cleaning them (prevents scratching the coating). Regular carwash detergent is all you need.

Thanks again for the feedback and suggestions. We definitely need to update the installation tutorial.
Thank you. Order placed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts