VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my front right blinker isnt blinking. but it is on when my lights are on and when my drl's are on. it doesnt blink when i put on my turn signal or my hazards. but the back one blinks super fast, which is really annoying. the light is on brighter then then the left front light. like when you turn on the blinker and it blinks brighter then when it shines, it is like stuck at that intensity. anyone know what to do to fix this. i checked all fuses and all are fine. i cant figure it out, could someone please help me, thanks!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Re: blinker trouble, please help! (vee d0uble y0u)

Yea this is a very typical problem. Replace the bulb on the light that isn't working in your front, and they will both work fine. This happened to me just as well. The light in the car I heard and saw blinking really fast when I turned on the turn signal, but I noticed that the lightin the front wasn't actually blinking. When I put my smoked lights in, which were brand new lights, the super fast blinking went away, and my front turn was again blinking.
This is just a simple way of VW letting you know you need to replace your turn signal bulb. It's nothing huge and can be fixed with just a new bulb.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: blinker trouble, please help! (vee d0uble y0u)

check the bulbs, also check the rear lights because you might have bad connection
same thing happened to me, my rear tail lights were acting funny. and when i hit the right turn was blinking fassssst my rear right light got rusted connection in that plastic thig, so i took flat screw driver and just remove the rust..and violla it was done. i hope this might help... Good luck

quote:[HR][/HR]well my front right blinker isnt blinking. but it is on when my lights are on and when my drl's are on. it doesnt blink when i put on my turn signal or my hazards. but the back one blinks super fast, which is really annoying. the light is on brighter then then the left front light. like when you turn on the blinker and it blinks brighter then when it shines, it is like stuck at that intensity. anyone know what to do to fix this. i checked all fuses and all are fine. i cant figure it out, could someone please help me, thanks![HR][/HR]​

1 - 3 of 3 Posts