VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Re: Blue Lights, (ntonar)

Quote, originally posted by ntonar »
I put some lanin-x on my lights, I am hope it will look good and not ricey.

I can't put them one b/c

them lights look very good i have seen them on another corrado as well and i was thinking of them the same thing to mine http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,951 Posts
Re: Blue Lights, (Stealth42o)

ain't those illegal in the US ?
I think yellows are ok.. but blue ? I am not so sure. You better check the road rules before popo lights the real blues on u

looking out for you. but nice look nevertheless

· Registered
1,306 Posts
Re: Blue Lights, (fastslc)

Quote, originally posted by fastslc »
ain't those illegal in the US ?
I think yellows are ok.. but blue ? I am not so sure. You better check the road rules before popo lights the real blues on u

looking out for you. but nice look nevertheless

I think its the other way around. The blue ones are legal, and the yellows are iffy. My girlfriends little brother got pulled over for yellow headlights.
But I think the blue will look good. Especially with your paint

· Registered
3,833 Posts
Re: Blue Lights, (G60Scuzz)

Quote, originally posted by G60Scuzz »

But anyway blues and reds are illegal.. They are reserved for emergency uses only..

Right. I know of two other people who have been fined for doing this but then again they loved this game show:

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Re: Blue Lights, (Boostedcorrados)

i have yellow's on my girl's gli...never a problem ... the light is not intense yellow... it's not like usuing a yellow bulb and yellow glass... when lit full at night it just has a nice yellow tint...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.