VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Guys. I'm new here, not even a VW owner but I've been around them. My brother owned two MKIII GTI VR6s.
I'm going to FAU for school. I saw some people meet up at a parking lot near the University Commons. Is that every Thursday nights?
Any Auto-X other that Mia Zoo?
Thanks!
-Michael Abrahams

· Banned
3,121 Posts
Re: Boca Raton Area ? (Maflagulator)

Quote, originally posted by Maflagulator »
an autoX in Pompton.

would that mean Pompano for us 'non-ghetto' of the bunch ? Im not familiar with that name... but im guessing its a jumble of 'Pompano' and 'Compton' ?

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Re: Boca Raton Area ? (aavwannabe)

Quote, originally posted by aavwannabe »
would that mean Pompano for us 'non-ghetto' of the bunch ? Im not familiar with that name... but im guessing its a jumble of 'Pompano' and 'Compton' ?

Yup, James refers to "Pompano" as the "Compton" of South Florida, thus we have "Pomp-ton"
Only from James...
Hope to see you out Thursday Nights! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,540 Posts

im leaving for waterfest.

I could care less about you
I was talking to the new comer

But seriously though Jon, you will be missed

· Registered
1,540 Posts

Hahahaha! "Look here buddy, just because I watch my car on the lift because you got fuk it up..."

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys. I'll be out there. Any driving later? Around the beach or something? Any back roads that are worth while?
Chin events are fun. My father instructs there. Very organized.

Modified by Mike Abrahams at 5:35 PM 7-16-2003

Modified by Mike Abrahams at 5:36 PM 7-16-2003

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Re: (aavwannabe)

every road is a front road down here... the few that are fun, and not too "main" are not very long and the longer of them are usually saturated with cops.. either parked or patroling.

So sad, yet so true. If you want, we can take you tray-sliding
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,809 Posts
Re: (Mike Abrahams)

Quote, originally posted by Mike Abrahams »
Thanks Guys. I'll be out there. Any driving later? Around the beach or something? Any back roads that are worth while?
Chin events are fun. My father instructs there. Very organized.

The beaches in Boca are not worth driving around, especially at night since they are either surrounded by condos/hotels or under construction.

· Registered
6,603 Posts

A1A is kinda nice but its crawling with cops. If you just want to drive thats a good option and sometimes you can open it up a bit.

· Banned
3,121 Posts

Tray sliding sounds like fun but there are no hills?

you obviously haven't been privy to any of our sessions or videos....
Steps involved:
1: obtain 2 or more plastic food serving trays from Taco Bell, Burger King etc. (Taco Bell trays work great)
2: go to "The Spot"
3: place plastic trays on ground in front of rear wheels of a FWD car and drive onto the trays
4: engage the handbrake to its fullest
5: start driving and steering which invokes swinging of the ass end around.
being that you have 3 RWD cars... this may not be the greatest choice for you... however, im sure that you can ride shotgun with someone while doing it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.