Re: Body Shop in Central VA (Lumalux)
all I know is DON'T go to Baugh Auto Body. My car got hit in a hit-and-run and I took it there because my friend in the insurance biz told me they did good work... bull$hit! I had to take my golf back FOUR TIMES.
1) rear bumper was not aligned with fender so I sent it back before I even drove it home.
2) scratch on fender not fixed / repainted sent back a second time after bumper was aligned correctly.
3) they put the rear door back together wrong and it wouldn't open
4) they fixed that door but broke the front door somehow
5) they fixed the front door but then it wouldn't unlock with the key fob
6) they fixed that but now it creaks when I open / shut it.
*GRRR* I hate that shop. Don't go there, no matter WHERE you go.