VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I highly recommend a shop up in Westminster called Staley's. I live in Columbia and drove my GLI all the way up there on the recommendation of a friend. They do great work, and most importantly, they contacted me for issues that came up that really didn't effect me (dealer shipped them the wrong part, but they still planned on having it done on time)...they just kept me in the loop.

·
Registered
209 Posts
frank and bills down in pasadena on mountain rd. my brother took is mk6 there afters he smashed his bumber and tail light on a brick building.looks amazing now.plus they detailed his car for him.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looking for a good body shop around Baltimore (northern) to do insurance work on a 2010 Jetta that was hit in the rear quarter with possible unibody damage.

Yoon's Auto Body and Paint Shop do awesome work, had a mkiv got into a few accidents and they did a hell of a job putting the car back to perfect, hit them up 410-488-8555, they are out on 4423 Belair Rd

·
Registered
575 Posts
http://www.acs-md.com/

Geico was going to fix my car for ~7k

Took my car here for a 2nd opinion and they estimated 11k and totaled my 07 rabbit.

They never fixed my car, but they seemed to be honest and had tons of Mercedes in their lot, and a few VWs too.
This shop did my wifes honda a few years ago. She rearended someone and the entire front of her accord was pretty bad. They did a great job and I would highly recomend them. They will make sure every detail is completed before they return the car and worked well with the insurance company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.