VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to recent circumstances, I either have to get my rear symbol hole filled and painted, or get a good alarm with a pager
I live in brampton, so i need some references to either a good body shop, or a place that sells good alarms, i have about 500 bux to work with (there goes my exhaust
),
Thanks

·
Registered
673 Posts
Re: Bodyshop / Alarm (stabb3d)

I have some business cards at home and I'll have them this Sunday. Are you coming to the VWOT meet??

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It happened again! now one of my neighbours is missing his rear symbol, and his front reflector (A3),..of his Jetta..
Whats a good body shop that will fill my rear symbol indent and colour match it to my GTI?
Please, anywhere near brampton and surrounding area's!!
Thanks

·
Registered
673 Posts

The meet is this Sunday in Brampton at the casey's at noon. I'll be there, look for my car.
Check out the GTG under Canada

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

A friend of mine got his alarm at Art Of Noise in Mississauga, the Brampton store (Steeles & Dixie area) should also offer the same stuff

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Bodyshop / Alarm (1.8T Baby)

Brampton? Wicked!, which casey's ? i think their is on @ trinity as well as one at pizzahut, old K-mart, or maybe that kelsey's,...erm,

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Brampton? Wicked!, which casey's ? i think their is on @ trinity as well as one at pizzahut, old K-mart, or maybe that kelsey's,...erm,[HR][/HR]​
410 & Steeles I believe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts