VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rpi-equipped.com/bonrath.htm
I have neuspeed sport springs installed on my car. I just have one gripe. I don't have the stock raked look that i really like. the neuspeed springs even out the front and back of the car. i was thinking about installing a set of bonrath lowering caps to set the front a little lower. Any pictures, comments, advice would be greatly appreciated. thankyou

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Re: Bonrath lowering caps (paul99)

I was looking at those also, i want to lower the front alittle more but i know no one with them on there cars

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Re: Bonrath lowering caps (paul99)

Speaking of lowering caps. Dpes anyone know if these will work on a 93 Passat VR6? I really want to at least even out my front end.
What exactly does it replace. Front strut mounts????

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Re: Bonrath lowering caps (selnashar)

I looked into it also, extra 10mm drop will make my PSS9 kit just right....... or .39" should make top of the tire almost even with the bottom of the fender. And for $79 worth it.....
Not doing it till spring

[Modified by ACKTung, 12:17 PM 12-14-2001]

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Bonrath lowering caps (FastVR6VW)

had them installed on wednesday. I also had a set of bilstein sport shocks installed. I don't know if shocks need time to settle or not but if they don't then these lowering caps didn't lower the car or not. If shocks do take time to settle then i will if the ride height has been affected when i return to the country in about a month.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Re: Bonrath lowering caps (selnashar)

Anyone get them put in? Got pics? I have bilsteins/neuspeed sports and want the front lower...

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Re: Bonrath lowering caps (chilipepperxxx)

They should work with any kit...You want your front end lower w/ a Cupkit?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.