VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: boost curve from different chips??? (EuroTin)

I just got Vag-com and did some live logs...Have not put them in a speadsheet yet, but I know I am only peaking at 16 psi with an ARP Stage II 93oct v2.0 and APR TBE Stealth + Carbonio intake. Ironically I am peaking at 14psi in stock mode.<--Must be the intake and exhaust...
I have had zero engine fault codes per Vag, but it does not mean I can't have a small DV leak. I am not sure I would hear the leak over the new exhaust. The only other thing I can think of is that I have DSG and Supposedly the v2.1 APR SW for DSG will yield hight boost.
I need to make an appointment to get OY done, but I want to time it around the 2.1 DSG SW upgrade. Im a liitle afraid to ask them to look at the DV as they might think I am chipped once they lift the car and see that AWSOME looking 3" TBE.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: boost curve from different chips??? (Spongebobnopants)

well with stock mode i peak to 14 now... w/ or w/o the intake...
i though w/ the APR it was supposed to hold the boost longer though..
i spike to 14 then drop at 3K to around 9

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: boost curve from different chips??? (EuroTin)

As per the boost guage I spike at 19psi and hold 15-16 to about 5 grand. That spike of 19 also happens at 2,500rpm's at half throttle most of the time.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
dependin on weather...if its cold, i'll spike 20-21 and hold 18psi. then be at about 12 or so by redline and when its warmer i'll spike 23-24 and hold 20psi and about 12 at redline....apr stage 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.