VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored as **** on this 100F South Florida day, so I took my sisters camera and took some pics. I have zero experience shooting so don't hate :)

Took this one to show how pleased I am on the fitment of these wheels :thumbup:

This stuff is amazing at keeping my exhaust tips spotless

:thumbup:

· Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
264 Posts
Funny thing...i was cleaning my tips yesterday and after was talking to my mother about it. She told me to try this because she used it on something in her kitchen i kinda just brushed it off...looks like she was right lmao..gonna have to give this stuff a try..as for application instructions?? (Haven't looked at the product yet)

· Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny thing...i was cleaning my tips yesterday and after was talking to my mother about it. She told me to try this because she used it on something in her kitchen i kinda just brushed it off...looks like she was right lmao..gonna have to give this stuff a try..as for application instructions?? (Haven't looked at the product yet)
I just get a microfiber towel and put the powder on it and wet it and go to town on the exhaust tips

· Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Av... the first couple are just a little over exposed, you can pull down the brights in ps or other photo editors :thumbup:
Yeah i know :banghead: Old thread is old though, someone bumped it again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.