VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just washed up the ride but i gotta go out to dinner soon so i figured id just take some driveway shots...not anythign special, nor is my photography so dont hate too much....just got some new smoked sidemarkers, new shocker stickers, and a new grill....but for the some reason, idk why but im not really feelin the grill...i think it looks weird or somethin
anyone got any comments on it? well coment away, but please dont hate to much...o ya and sorry about the huge muscles pic lol jk i didnt even realize i had it on there, and im too lazy to go out and take another pic so get over it and dont flip on me....andy

· Registered
2,691 Posts
Re: boring driveway shots with new little mods (acbaseball186)

before i got my conversion i had the same grille. and i was satisfied. your looks like it sags more then mine did.but it looks good tho. hey did you know theres someone around bristol with the same rims as you, but on a white jetta with an exhuast and a ugly ass purple decal on the side?

· Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: boring driveway shots with new little mods (rosado2165)

Quote, originally posted by rosado2165 »
before i got my conversion i had the same grille. and i was satisfied. your looks like it sags more then mine did.but it looks good tho. hey did you know theres someone around bristol with the same rims as you, but on a white jetta with an exhuast and a ugly ass purple decal on the side?

ya sad part is i got hte grill about a week ago, and that is how it looked on day 1 when i put it on....thought it sagged, but i was hopin it wanst just me....where in ct do you live? and no i have never seen anyone with that car but ill keep my eye out for him

· Registered
2,691 Posts
Re: boring driveway shots with new little mods (acbaseball186)

bristol. i got a black getta,tints,lowered,long beaches,20th lip,debaged.ya that white one was a disgrace.is your grille already painted black or is it like a flat black, like the stock valances?

· Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: boring driveway shots with new little mods (abydielswolfsburg)

Quote, originally posted by abydielswolfsburg »
dont really like the wheels. but the grill looks fine. i say you slam that biatch

id slam it if the neuspeed sports its on could go any lower

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.