VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD???

670 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  einsig
Okie, i was going to purchise the Greddy exuast for my 02 GTI 1.8T, but i wanted something thats more of a Grwal then a fart
, so i was trying to see if borla did make anything for my car, and my surprise it does,
Some input and sugestion would be great, the greedy is $600 but it kinda has an ugly tip, and the borla is 500 with a nice dual round tip
SO plzzz, help me out there, it would help alot, dont know witch one to get
See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Re: Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD??? (DimcheMKV)

The only thing bad about it is 2.25"
Re: Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD??? (FlashRedGLS1.8T)

Since it's a 2.25"..does that mean it can barely fit onto the car or what? It looks like it's a perfect fit. I would like that on my Jetta as well!
Re: Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD??? (jiggyjames79)

they (awe) also sell techtonics exhausts. 2.5 inch and sounds phenominal. i had a very good buying experience with them.
Re: Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD??? (wolfsburg2)

I've got a 3" Borla muffler and custom 3" mandrel bent piping on my car and it almost sounds like a V8 (it's evil)
Re: Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD??? (PassinByNA18t)

I got a Techtonics 2.5" cat back stainless system. It uses all borla components. Tip is up to you though, it comes unfinished, but TT sells a couple different styles that will work.
Re: Borla exuast from AWE TUNNING ANY GOOD??? (DimcheMKV)

You might want to check out the Milltek 1.5" system too. It looks perfect and has had nothing bu t great press about it.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.