VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Um, Ok... a while back i asked people in this forum if they expirence any brake noise, be it rubbing or squeaking or grinding or whatever, and a number of people responded sayin that they heard squeaks sometimes when braking, more so during the winter then the summer. Well, now that it's geting warmer out I am really starting to get worried. The sound i get (which is VERRRRY reminicent of the sound i got right before the brakes went out in my last car) is getting worse, and I dunno what i should do. Would simple expection of my rodder be able to diagnose the problem? I felt them before work this morn, and while they DONT feel chewed up or anything, they aren't as smooth as I think rodders should be (bare in mind, i dont known much of anything about brakes). I think I'd feel much better about driving my bug around if I maybe changed my pads or something. Think I should? If so, how hard a job is it? How much are pads?
Any thoughts at ALL on anything I've said is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.