VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand new Porsche cup 1 reps 5x130 17x7.5 et 52 with brand new 205-40-17 Toyo tires. Factory Porsche center caps . I have one extra wheel, so a total of 5 wheels. I planned on running these on my Volkswagen but ended up with another set of wheels. I also have H&R 5x100 to 5x130 adapters

Located in Maryland. Sorry will not ship.

$1100

H&R Adapters $350

·
Registered
202 Posts
BMAN !! With the adapters, what is the final ET on these wheels? Looks like you used to have these mounted on a mk3. How difficult was it dialing the fitment in? I assume at the bare minimum you have a fender roll, perhaps a pull too? Could you run fender liners and how bad was the rubbing?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BMAN !! With the adapters, what is the final ET on these wheels? Looks like you used to have these mounted on a mk3. How difficult was it dialing the fitment in? I assume at the bare minimum you have a fender roll, perhaps a pull too? Could you run fender liners and how bad was the rubbing?

The wheels are 52mm. You subtract the size of the mm of the adapters to get the final ET. The fronts will be 37 and the rears will be 32. The wheels I'm selling now are not the same ones on my old GTI you pictured. The wheels fit just fine and I was running Porsche 996 TT brakes and had the coilovers turned pretty low. the rear fenders were rolled before I bought the car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts