VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The guys over at Kings Detailing in Indianapolis finished up this S4 with the Ceramic Pro Gold package. Will post more pics as I get them. Protected for life!

Anyone one else have their car coated?

If you're unfamiliar with CP, it's a protective coating that can be applied to almost any surface. It minimizes scratches and protects from bird droppings, UV rays, and many other chemicals that can damage your paint. It also give the car a glossy effect and hydrophobic properties meaning that water will just run down and collect any dirt in its path.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Looks great but too bad my cars are too old to benefit from this.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Meaning for example I've got over 150,000 miles on my Ram and I have to wonder even with correction if I will gain from it. I know my friend had his black car done when it had 25 miles on it and he's been very happy. I can definitely say with my new car purchase, something like this will be the first thing that is done. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meaning for example I've got over 150,000 miles on my Ram and I have to wonder even with correction if I will gain from it. I know my friend had his black car done when it had 25 miles on it and he's been very happy. I can definitely say with my new car purchase, something like this will be the first thing that is done. :)
I guess if you're planning to get rid of the car, that makes sense. Make sure to post some photos when you get the new car done!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts