VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,067 Posts
Car looks awesome man. Enjoying the updates.

Where in South East PA?

I live in Sadsburyville and work all over the county.

·
Registered
21 GTI SE
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Bought some cheapo sidemarkers and didn't like them - I had no idea why until I showed my wife...."They're not red, they're orange-ish" hahah. Oh well, live and learn....

·
Registered
21 GTI SE
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Quick question to - anyone have any insight on spacers/flush kits? I feel like the wheels need to sit a little further out and have my eyes on picking one out....but I've also seen some negative feedback about vibration in the steering wheel. My assumption is that any issues are usually do to a bad install? Anyone running a set and recommend it?

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,067 Posts
Just make sure they’re hub and wheel centric.

I personally run 12mm front and 15mm rear on my 7.5.

Exact kit I run and it’s on sale.

·
Registered
21 GTI SE
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just make sure they’re hub and wheel centric.

I personally run 12mm front and 15mm rear on my 7.5.

Exact kit I run and it’s on sale.
Thanks!! I'll keep an eye out for when they're back in stock...

·
Registered
21 GTI SE
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Package came in from ECS - held up by the USPS....Center console organizer, drop in K&N, inlet pipe, and the luft-technik front duct.

Everything fits great - honestly I was the most excited about the center console tray, bought one on Amazon that didn't fit so I was happy to find one that did.

·
Registered
21 GTI SE
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Quick question for folks - where can you pick up black emblems? I saw Ebay and Etsy but thought there might be other options?

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,067 Posts
Quick question for folks - where can you pick up black emblems? I saw Ebay and Etsy but thought there might be other options?

They’re horribly slow right now but they’re legit.

·
Registered
21 GTI SE
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
They’re horribly slow right now but they’re legit.
Yea, I almost pulled the trigger on that - did an order like two weeks ago from them. I was hoping there were complete replacements you could get. I seem to be able to find them for the rear but not the front. Might just order some oem replacement ones, badgeskin them, and then have them to swap out whenever...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts