VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother lives in Denver and is looking for a V6 Egg. Who is the best to work with out there. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Re: Brother needs direction. Denver folks! (laxcheeks)

I worked with Linda Baker of Tynan's in Aurora. She is in the Internet sales division. Hapster worked with a fleet sales manager at Tynan's and got a great deal on his.
I will say to NOT goto to Osborne VW in Lakewood. They are rip off artists. I am also not fond in McDonalds in Littleton. Of course TregKnowItAll will say otherwise (he works for them).
He is a prevous thread with some more info about Denver area dealers:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1113999
I hope that helps!

·
Registered
258 Posts

I live in Fort Collins, about 70 miles north of Denver. I just bought a V8 Egg . . . I put out requests via the VW Website to all Denver and Northern Colorado dealers and got prompt - same day - responses from dealers in Greeley (Ehrlich) and Fort Collins (Ed Carroll). Only heard from one Denver area dealer - about a week after the purchase was over. The whole thing came together in less than 3-4 days, which involved a trade from one of the local Denver dealers for the vehicle I wanted. Ehrlichs was most eager for the business, but Ed Carroll's was faster finding me the car I wanted and putting the deal together and didn't screw with trying to sell me what I didn't want.
I know Ed Carroll's has several V6 Eggs on the lot, including one whose front wheels are perched up on a big snow bank that is slowly melting!
Let me know if you need more help or some contact names.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

I'll second aircooled's recommendation. Although I bought from VWGuild in San Jose and had a courtesy delivery because the T-Reg I wanted was very difficult to get, I have had work done at Tynans and purchased parts from them, and they are great. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
911 Posts
Re: Brother needs direction. Denver folks! (DenverBill)

Are we really that bad? I challenge you to find another sales person more passionate about
the Touareg.
I know how to take care of my customers, and when an issue needs to be resolved, I get it done.
I can't say the same for everyone here, but you can find good and bad sales people at any dealership.
Talk is cheap, give me a shot and you wont be disapointed. All my other Treg customers seem to be
very pleased. Ive even had buyers come in from out of state to buy them from me.
My 2 cents
TREGinginCO thanks for the vote of confidence

Modified by TRegKnowItAll at 11:37 AM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Re: Brother needs direction. Denver folks! (TRegKnowItAll)

TREGKnowItAll:
I bought my TOUAREG from McDonald and my sales experience was pretty good... but then again it was 12/31/03 and you guys were an hour away from closing and really wanted to make the sale.
My service experience (overall) hasn't been bad at McDonald (excluding that one thing with that one part).

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Re: Brother needs direction. Denver folks! (TREGinginCO)

I challenge you to find a salesman that isn't an arse

I work at Tynan's and recomend the service dept. but don't really care for the salesmen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Brother needs direction. Denver folks! (TREGinginCO)

Thanks for the info. I am looking for a Reed Green w/sound and healight upgrades. Is the v6 enough power?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Brother needs direction. Denver folks! (cheeks9)

I got my V6 from Gebhardt VW in Boulder and was very satisfied. V6 has plenty of power if you aren't towing anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts