VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

341 - 360 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
everyone come out tomarrow to tijuana flats on university and commercial!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OR ELSE!!!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
everyone come out tomarrow to tijuana flats on university and commercial!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OR ELSE!!!!!:laugh:
Possibly, if someone comes to pick me up, car's running great, but an unfortunate long story as to why I cannot drive it :( Except possibly the track ;)

·
Registered
20,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
hey guys... been mia again for like ever. just picked up a new dub. got me a cabrio!! yea it's a chick car but i'm calling it the manbrio! hope to see you guys out there next week. the coupe is going into hiding untill i can sort some stuff out and get my new power plant put together.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
hey guys... been mia again for like ever. just picked up a new dub. got me a cabrio!! yea it's a chick car but i'm calling it the manbrio! hope to see you guys out there next week. the coupe is going into hiding untill i can sort some stuff out and get my new power plant put together.
funny dood, we were just talking about you falling off the grid last night over some :beer:'s

glad to see you in another dub :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
yea i'm back. after sowo i had alot on my plate. then the coupe took a poop. the oil pump gave out and roasted the block. so i picked up a nice 99 cabby, threw some coils on it and popped on the corrado steels. no plans to modify this one just an nice a/c daily. holla!
btw what the hell am i reading that your selling the raddo????

341 - 360 of 435 Posts