VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

381 - 400 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
so no new info or discussion in over a month? wow. i dont think there is enough interest in a broward meet to actually have one. looks like i'm gonna start heading down to the 305 the meet up with the cartel for now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What broward meet ?

only meet i have gone to in broward is TOWERS and the one at BURGER KING ( coral springs) on university north of atlantic near coral square mall. I'm down to go to new meets. or maybe see some new faces over at the BK.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
that blows, so what dub meets are left? i know when i was there it was like 2 or 3 meets a week

Honestly I have no idea....

I know Dub Cartel meets Wednesdays in Miami but I'm not sure where. I'm sure you can find their thread if you search.

Other than that I really don't know of any...:(

·
Registered
47 Posts
i will restate, on university blvd and ramblewood there is a meet (burger king on the corner across st there is a BRU's room for those alcoholics out there ) EVERY THURSDAY , in CORAL Springs, which is in BROWARD..ive been to dub cartel meet pretty cool peoples out there but not as many vdubs as i expected but very friendly peeps out there, plus the drive over there is kinda a bitch.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
i will restate, on university blvd and ramblewood there is a meet (burger king on the corner across st there is a BRU's room for those alcoholics out there ) EVERY THURSDAY , in CORAL Springs, which is in BROWARD..ive been to dub cartel meet pretty cool peoples out there but not as many vdubs as i expected but very friendly peeps out there, plus the drive over there is kinda a bitch.
what time is this at? Cause I wanna go check out the boca meet too

·
Registered
47 Posts
i havnt been to the boca meet, wheres that at ? the one in coral springs usually around 10ish

·
Registered
5,209 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
The only Broward Dub meet I know of is in the Alehouse Parking lot in Ft. Lauderdale. Some people don't like the crowd there. PM user thygreyt, He's in Broward and always into meets and stuff, he should be able to point you in the right direction.

381 - 400 of 435 Posts