VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

401 - 420 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
insert random plug here ;)

TO ALL SOUTH FLORIDA PEOPLE...below is a post I have whored out throughout the forums I used to frequent very often. They are advertised everywhere else for $1,200 firm but I'd be willing to help a local out and list them locally for $1,000 obo. Please PM me for more info. I'd be willing to drive to meet you halfway - I currently reside in Palm Beach County. Thanks!

wheels for sale!!

a set of 5 audi a8 monoblocks. Wheels are:

Bolt pattern : 5x112
Size: 18x8
Offset: +48
Hub : 57.1

Wheels are full polished with flat black painted inserts, very minor curb rash, do not come with tires, and are missing 2 center caps (1 for spare, and 1 missing). Below is a picture of them on my car. Individual wheel pics will be sent through PM.

Asking $1,000 OBO (Price not including shipping, buyer would pay shipping costs)

·
Registered
412 Posts
So what's up with meets? I am moving to the Homestead area in December. Unfortunately I can't bring my euro spec B4 VR6 Passat Wagon back with me from Germany, so I am looking at a few cars in the classifieds right now. Anyway, names Jon, just wanted to say what's up and see what's up with meets and ****. I will be "single" until around June when my family moves down from North Bama.

:peace::wave::popcorn::beer:

·
Registered
412 Posts
So what's up with meets? I am moving to the Homestead area in December. Unfortunately I can't bring my euro spec B4 VR6 Passat Wagon back with me from Germany, so I am looking at a few cars in the classifieds right now. Anyway, names Jon, just wanted to say what's up and see what's up with meets and ****. I will be "single" until around June when my family moves down from North Bama.

:peace::wave::popcorn::beer:
Damn, :banghead:, should have google mapped this first! Oh well, I'm down for a cruise. First time back in the states in 4 years, so doing 65 should seem real cool!!! hahahahahaaaaaa

401 - 420 of 435 Posts