VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

421 - 435 of 435 Posts

·
Banned
6,020 Posts
Hey Everybody, some of you guys have probably seen this already, but Im hosting a GTG at Caloosa Park on Saturday April 6th. IT s been a very successful meet spot in the past. This one is gonna be BIG. We have a lot of people coming in from as far as jacksonville, Georgia, etc. This will be a great opportunity for a lot of us to meet eachother, and bridge the gap between the northern and southern folks. Check out the link below, this promises to be a sick turn out :beer:

Hope to see some new faces out there this time (im sure I will) :thumbup:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5313047-Boynton-beach-GTG-Caloosa-park

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just moved from colombia,south america...just bought a 2002 jetta...would love to meet ppl with vws here in broward...i live in coral springs...this still goes on or not???

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
181 Posts
Saturday Nights West on Commercial BLvd

I work off Southgate Blvd and Rock Island Drive, and Sometimes I take Rock Island south to
Commercial and head west to I95. Tonight I noticed (for the umpteenth time) that there
were good amount of "hooked up" cars passing me going west on commercial as I headed east to
95. This has happened before and it only seems to be saturday nights (9pm-10pm) when I'm heading home. I know they must be heading to some sort of gathering or meet. Does anyone know of a regular car meet out west in the tamarac area that happens saturday nights?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the VW scene. I just bought a 2013 Tornado Red GLI. I'm in Plantation so if you see a red GLI with a Dolphins Tag and H.I.D.s in the headlights and yellow fogs that would be me. I also have an 88 323 gt and an 89 Honda civic. I posted pictures in my intro thread in the MK VI jetta forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the VW scene. I just bought a 2013 Tornado Red GLI. I'm in Plantation so if you see a red GLI with a Dolphins Tag and H.I.D.s in the headlights and yellow fogs that would be me. I also have an 88 323 gt and an 89 Honda civic. I posted pictures in my intro thread in the MK VI jetta forum.
Same here ppl. New to scene and I drive a black Mk4 and was just trying meet some vws. Can I get a time, day and where?????? lol :confused:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
yoooooo! thtninjather, you might not remember me, had the black mk2 coupe, came out with a kid in a rabbit mk1 and a guy mike in a mk2 vr6swapped. there aren't any VW meets anymore. just stance and general meets. I haven't been to any as of late. but there is a good meet on weds that has gotten pretty big. if you go on instagram and look for "stancenation" you should be able to get details. i'm rebuilding the coupe as we speak.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Sup ny fi fo boys
what means NY fi fo boys?? this thread has died, but i'm finishing up my coupe this coming week (granted my parts arrive) so where are the meets at?

·
Registered
217 Posts
what means NY fi fo boys?? this thread has died, but i'm finishing up my coupe this coming week (granted my parts arrive) so where are the meets at?
Lol it's 954 ... I don't know where the meets are, I think jerseys is the first Wednesday of every month?

There is a meet tonight in Deerfield.. I think at Lincoln park .

421 - 435 of 435 Posts