VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Ricers killed all the spots up and down pines, idk if anyone goes there anymore or if its a hot spot we can take that into consideration, but rmemeber we need something thats a mid point, Commerical and university does sound like a good idea to me too:beer:we need more people to agree tho

Everyone say Commercial and University at the Super Target??????

On Thursday nights?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
On Thursday nights?
Ok What does everyone say too, Thursday nights, At Super Target on Commercial n Unviversity.???????????????????????????????

And this is close for everyone, cause its basicallt the center of broward county, even if you stay in hollywood

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm in, what time is everyone thinking. There's a Tijuana flats over there for grub

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
i like the day and dont mind the spot chosen. let us know what time. i'm gonna try to rally up some of my other friends. when should we start the first meet?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
i wouldnt be able to make it this thurs either.. have a bit of a project going right now. i should be free for the 28th tho (as long as everything goes according to plan this week)

297 Posts
actually we should make the 28th the first day! it gives us 2 weeks to rally up the troops. And how about the meet starts at 8 or 9pm?
Gotta miss the first meet die to GF bday that day so u know how it is, dinner, moves,beach, then $ex

21 - 40 of 435 Posts