VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 60 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Im game, seen broward meets come and go but nothing ever stable, but like they say try try again.....:D
Un-true, the EEM meets are good and stable, awesome folks to boot :thumbup:

this wont be a flame,stand in lil group an talk sh** about other people group lets keep it vw family related (dont be a d**K)
bold statement for such a diverse crowd :laugh:

there are plenty of people in Broward. There are some cats that meet at Ale House Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday nights. just south of Oakland park blvd on us1.

There is also a pretty decent turn out at tower shops on Friday nights.
Good call Jay :beer:

Problem with the Tuesday night meet is that I live in Weston and I'm lazy. Bring it West my friends.
There are several meets out west ;)

:D see that is what im talking about. ive been to the one tuesday night at alehouse we were shund like lil kids. mk5 owners mostley u know how they are

i havent been to towers in some time but there wernt to many back then make it got better:wave:

LETS take a vote what night an place :thumbup:

put me down for anywhere in broward
I guessed they just liked my Corrado, cause I felt like a member as of day 1, as well as the few friends I've dragged out there

Thursday at jerseys off of pines & flamingo is perfect no mall cops & my mustang meet had been there for the last 3 years pines cops dont care that you're there.
Was my first SoFlo VW meet, it used to be good, but a hell of a drive for me

yea ricers run the hollywood area. I live right off hollywood blvd. How bout some where in coral springs or a lil south of there. Im game tho ill keep my ears open if I hear or see a good spot.
Coral Springs sounds fantastic, USP parking lot? :laugh:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
:beer:Coral Springs sounds fantastic, USP parking lot? :laugh:[/QUOTE]

we picked out here cause its damn mid way from anyone to springs to hollywood
the beach to weston, or even deerfield
usp would be good after we start it an actualy have a group of people to confront usp about it
:beer:

who know maybe a late night cruse is in order :D

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
:beer:Coral Springs sounds fantastic, USP parking lot? :laugh:
usp would be good after we start it an actualy have a group of people to confront usp about it

who know maybe a late night cruse is in order :D[/QUOTE]

The USP thing was kind of a joke ;)

and I know a great spot for a late night cruise, but need cars that go, not for show :p

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

who know maybe a late night cruse is in order :D
The USP thing was kind of a joke ;)

and I know a great spot for a late night cruise, but need cars that go, not for show :p[/QUOTE]

my car go's, it aint all show;) , im standalone

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
41 - 60 of 435 Posts