VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
just got her fired up;) im loving it, now i needa control the idle and fix the coolant leak from the engine block, all it needs is a seal
are you using IAC with the 1.8t TB?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
late night cruise? twisties involved i hope. cuz on the straights a 16v stock aint all that special :laugh:. i'm in for this thursday at the super target on commercial and university! i'll try to be there around 8:30.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
cuz on the straights a 16v stock aint all that special :laugh:
:laugh: Does this mean you are bringing out the coupe? :eek:

I'd love to bring out my C, but she's not quite up to operational status, still need to install my fans and get in a few good tuning sessions, maybe the following week...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ok, I've read this thread so far.

I'm generally not a d**k, but I drive a Mkv Rabbit. It's no show (plain looks for me, ty, unless you count my exhaust :peace:) and it's a rabbit so mostly no go (though I do enjoy the ride). From what I gather, I guess this means I'm not welcome? :(

·
Registered
143 Posts

I'm generally not a d**k, but I drive a Mkv Rabbit. It's no show (plain looks for me, ty, unless you count my exhaust :peace:) and it's a rabbit so mostly no go (though I do enjoy the ride). From what I gather, I guess this means I'm not welcome? :(
Im going with only a lil go and even less show so I think your welcome

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

EVERYONES WELCOME! just dont be a d**k:beer:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

no tour deff welcome i was just being a bit of a dick im not sayin all mk5 owners are dick "just the ones who ive met. i have nothing agenst mk5 owners. all im sayin is showme:beer: otherwise

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
so it looks like the plan is around 7 grab somethin to eat at flats then a lil gtg the maybe a cruze :D awesome

i will deff be out there, unfortunily i wont be riding out there my dub i recently had to get rid of my mk4 gli(im sure youve seen it). in the next couple weeks i will be picking up an 8v mk2 gti

·
Registered
338 Posts
thats actualy a good spot. a good mid point:beer:
this sounds like the best spot.

i personally live right down the street.

no cops ever patrol here really its out and open but secluded by the beuildings infront of it at the same time.

just bought a HEAVy Mk3 project.

dude before me riced this **** out.... SMH

·
Registered
338 Posts
im waiting for the turnout and not knowing anybodys actual name and knowing people from on here lol

ive always been into the VW scene and just made the step to buy my mk3.

hopefully theres some down to earth vw peeps, make this BC county meet something to get into every week or so!

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Gonna do my best to be there with several other local dubbers, unfortunate that a few of them are "currently" down, mine included :(

61 - 80 of 435 Posts