VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 100 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
^ The important thing is your coming to show some mother ****in support! aha

cheers man get that dub back up :beer:
HAHA, in the daily (corolla) :laugh:

She needs very little to be operational, maybe by the next meet, hell I need to put some break-in miles on, right now has 0.8 ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
HAHA, in the daily (corolla) :laugh:

She needs very little to be operational, maybe by the next meet, hell I need to put some break-in miles on, right now has 0.8 ;)
aha karmann id rather have a vdub on its way than no vdub at all. aha

when you guys pull to the spot dont laugh i got a riced out asss VR aha

im talking about this dude had gotten pinstriping done on the back of the car with his intitals lmao!

:banghead::beer::banghead::beer:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
aha karmann id rather have a vdub on its way than no vdub at all. aha
agreed :thumbup:

this is mine

and the new mota

under boost??? :laugh:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
:what: that **** is clean bro, ill brb im gonna take some pics of the WORK i gotta ahead of me aha.
Thanks man, built for all go, and just a lil show :laugh:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
isnt that the way it should always be? :]

just enough cosmetics to have the eyes trying to keep up with the car :beer:
fosho :beer:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im not so sure im gon make it to this one after all. my brand new r/h axle nut keeps making obnoxious noise even though it's torqued down :banghead: ...and if i let it go long enough, it eventually works its way loose :screwy:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
im not so sure im gon make it to this one after all. my brand new r/h axle nut keeps making obnoxious noise even though it's torqued down :banghead: ...and if i let it go long enough, it eventually works its way loose :screwy:
PM chasemydub he had the same problem idr what he did to fix it

And if anyone wants to roll on saturday afternoon i got a homeboy doing a music video and he needs nice cars if you guys are down

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
yup chad!
if i can make it out. oil cooler blew on me yesterday. but i've already changed it. just gotta make sure i flushed all the milky coolant/oil outta the system. she runs but she's not perfect yet.
i've been thinking though... possibly going megasquirt and some itb's!!! gotta find money tree first :banghead:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
yup chad!
if i can make it out. oil cooler blew on me yesterday. but i've already changed it. just gotta make sure i flushed all the milky coolant/oil outta the system. she runs but she's not perfect yet.
i've been thinking though... possibly going megasquirt and some itb's!!! gotta find money tree first :banghead:
Ralph? White coupe?

I hear ya on MS, the ITB's and the whole $$ thing, I'm still not working :banghead:

·
Registered
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
I don't know about that... from the look of some of these guys rides with multi-thousand dollar wheels and and so on, I'd say the qualification is good credit... :laugh:
EEH, those guys are dicks....:laugh:

Of course there are the few "exceptions" to the general rule :laugh:

81 - 100 of 435 Posts