VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
I thought maybe this is just some guy expressing his utter nerdiness to the world...until I saw the "Heroes for Christ" retardation. :what:

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
I thought maybe this is just some guy expressing his utter nerdiness to the world...until I saw the "Heroes for Christ" retardation. :what:
I don't understand how the former relates to the latter, save a mild case of bigotitis.

Looks to me like the guy is having fun with his car, and probably doesn't visit TCL. Awesome for him, and I would enjoy seeing it on the road :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
I don't understand how the former relates to the latter, save a mild case of bigotitis.

Looks to me like the guy is having fun with his car, and probably doesn't visit TCL. Awesome for him, and I would enjoy seeing it on the road :thumbup:
He's enjoying his car the same way he enjoyed those paint chips as a child.

·
Registered
'16 Fusion Hybrid, '67 Datsun Roadster
19,820 Posts
I was going to say that maybe he was embarassed to be seen driving a Toyota Yaris, but then I saw he left the badges on in the back.

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
What kind of dickbag with a super-inflated ego calls THEMSELF a hero? I'm assuming that's Indiana Jones' car, based on the hat on the dash, but still....hero?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts