VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for no mkIII content but my team has finally come through!!! woooohooooooooo
well heres a lil mkiii content i painted my ghetto bumpers today! came out pretty well, now i need to throw the fender flares ona nd get some pics up, thanks to vr6cop for the info and instructions!!!

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
Re: BUC'S!!!!!!!!!! (Sugarh1gh)

new england patriots are still the true champions of the nfl.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Re: BUC'S!!!!!!!!!! (JettAttraction)

G I A N T S ... and since they did not pull through as usual, I went for the Raiders and they left me high and dry. I was really upset by it. I think Rich Gannon and Tim Brown deserved the ring, would have made them happy and they both deserved it. Oh and BTW
what you talkin bout Willis???????

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Re: BUC'S!!!!!!!!!! (vento1997)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh jezzz.... I'm not even going to get started with this one..... but the KC Chiefs got robbed a while ago!!!
[HR][/HR]​
hell yes. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Re: BUC'S!!!!!!!!!! (availrva)

Who gives a crap. I didn't even know who was in it till this afternoon. I went to my friends house, paid $1 for the "pool" and ended up winning $50! wwooohhooo. Money towards the turn2 race pipe! Yeah, my buddy's were pissed!
mk3 content:

[Modified by grovervw, 12:26 AM 1-27-2003]

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Re: BUC'S!!!!!!!!!! (VR6 VeNtO OnE 39)

quote:[HR][/HR]G I A N T S ... and since they did not pull through as usual, I went for the Raiders and they left me high and dry. I was really upset by it. I think Rich Gannon and Tim Brown deserved the ring, would have made them happy and they both deserved it. Oh and BTW
what you talkin bout Willis??????? [HR][/HR]​
gannon didn't deserve it today! He fukin threw 5 interceptions, thats a superbowl record of sucking ass... He's a good quarterback and all, but he had his head too far up his ass tonight.. its a shame

[Modified by MunKyBoy, 11:09 PM 1-26-2003]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.