VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I keep seein people say they dont wanna show because 'enter your excuse here' but look...If we dont make a showing watercooled dubs are gonna stay exactly as they are in this state. A JOKE!!! We all REALLY need to get on it to get recognized here. This includes showing at Bug O Rama. This is a HUGE show for the Southwest region and if we can make an impact here this year we can show that Watercooled VWs are a force in Az. Now this means EVERYONE needs to show. I dont care if 'my car is stock' or 'I have a pine forrest in the back' etc etc. This isnt some national show where we show off for only watercooled cars...Thats what Dubwar and the ND show are for (and those serious about doin damage in the watercooled world will be headin out to those). We just really need to get a showing like the KK GTG. I know we have more cars here now then we did that night (hell we could still count 15 that didnt show up) and we're still growing. Lets whow everyone we're here. Now EVERYONE go add your name to Scotts list!!! Oh yeah...And lets go to IHOP on ray and I10 between 630 and 7 on sat mornin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.