VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
German made Bull-X Downpipe for my Golf R should be ultra amazing. Chatted with the owner Thomas via FB and he assured me that the Bull-X DP should make me VERY happy. I went with HJS 200-Cell Catalytic Converter option.
I could not wait any longer for the APR DP. I will go to APR Stage 2. I'll update everyone with the install.
Wow, that is some nice work!
I'll be looking for a catted DP, so this looks like a strong contender.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Great choice. I've had mine for a few weeks and love it. Thomas is a great guy as well, super personable and gives you very one to one support.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bull-X installed with APR Stage 2

October 6 was my birthday and this is what I did :wave:

Bull-X DP Catted installed at EXCELERATE PERFORMANCE in Branford, CT with APR Stage 2. AMAZING is all that I can say. DP looks amazing and the power is a little scary. Need to get use to it.

Old and new

"Clocking" for better fit and clearance.

Clearance before bolt being tightened.

bullX.clearence.2

Bull-X attached to turbo

Bull-X.near.turbo

·
Registered
549 Posts
You have stock exhaust? How's the down pipe sound? Much louder inside? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Awesome pictures!!!! Congrats on the purchase and a late happy b-day!

I love those wheels though. every time they look so slick on the LSG.

Soon, sir. soon I'll be in a similar config to you and then we can have some awesome fun in a few weeks on the Canyon Run!! YEAH. Congrats again.

Also, your photo has shown me I need to tighten up my Clamp @ the turbo more. I am clearly not tight enough. yours is almost fuly closed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
October 6 was my birthday and this is what I did :wave:

Bull-X DP Catted installed at EXCELERATE PERFORMANCE in Branford, CT with APR Stage 2. AMAZING is all that I can say. DP looks amazing and the power is a little scary. Need to get use to it.

Old and new

"Clocking" for better fit and clearance.

Clearance before bolt being tightened.

bullX.clearence.2

Bull-X attached to turbo

Bull-X.near.turbo
Happy belated! Be sure to load a video of the exhaust note. I wonder what it sounds like with the stock muffler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts