VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you did a burnout, provoked a burnout or stood around and spectated the burnouts... you're an asshat. Please don't come back next year. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
:mad:I would like to take this opportunity to thank the guy in a red mk4 R32 for not doing a burn out on the road. It was very considerate of you to show us your skills on wet grass. Thanks for taking a $4!+ at the dinner table. :facepalm:

Edit here.... new game... toss the empties at the burn out cars.

·
Registered
111 Posts
One wrong move and you could take out a whole crowd of people. I brought my lil sister out there for the first time and God forbid someone flew into her. And it's not just my sister I'm talking about, this goes for my friends as well. It's a ****in' show not a drag strip.

Shout out to the ******* in the blue 4 door E30 and the B5 Nogaro Blue S4 with the long peels out :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Registered
14,204 Posts
Why are these kids putting stickers on cop cars?

·
Registered
8,818 Posts
This is my fifth sowo and BY Far and away the worst as far as rowdiness. Grow the ***K up children.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Did any of the good people try to beat the stupid peoples asses?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Talked to a State trooper earlier and they said they don't care if its done on private property as long as permission is given.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yea if you drove down the strip... you were getting provoked one way or another. Someone yelled into my car.

"That civic did a burnout do a better one!"

....no thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Yea I just kept blowing diesel everywhere. Lol I'm sure those ****ers couldn't breathe. Hahahahah.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Anyone know why the GSP were looking for a flat black mk3 jetta? They were pulling over every one they saw.

I was over at the e30 meet at subway and a GSP pulled one over, kid was hammered apparently. Got a DUI. I dont get it...freakin' tards.

·
Registered
41,655 Posts
One wrong move and you could take out a whole crowd of people. I brought my lil sister out there for the first time and God forbid someone flew into her. And it's not just my sister I'm talking about, this goes for my friends as well. It's a ****in' show not a drag strip.

Shout out to the ******* in the blue 4 door E30 and the B5 Nogaro Blue S4 with the long peels out :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
wn.

Aye.

Soo dumb. If you want to do burnouts go out of town.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Lol. Just had a GSP attempt to do a burnout in front of us twice as I read this thread. And I heard profanity over the intercom earlier.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts