Not open for further replies.
381 - 393 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
I also left around $800 worth of parts there to do with whatever they like

and I know Nathan didn’t expect or want anything from me for working on the van

so in the end Mokoosh gets complete pick of the litter for all those parts including a brand new turbo and a used garret turbo

and he’s out like 5 days of 3 meals a day and 5 days of not having Nathan to do things for him so yeah Mokoosh got a great deal and has nothing to be upset about

I literally just took the hints he was laying out and left

Pretty sure me and Nathan are gonna be cool regardless I know he’s a solid dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Nine diesels of which five are MK1 VWs
2,346 Posts
Here’s the deal first thing Mokoosh says to me is trying to trade me his restored caddy for my Kubvan within a minute of being at his place he offered me little red too said take my pick probably said it in passing 4 times in first two days
I got that you misinterpreted most of what I said to you. You certainly acted like I was trying to get your Kubvan from you. Believe it or not, it was all in your head.

You can add my restored Caddy and little red to your list of mythical trades that you turned down.

I also left around $800 worth of parts there to do with whatever they like
None of which I asked for. Most of it doesn't fit any model that I own.

Just cause you paid $800, doesn't mean that it's worth something to me.

Anyway, I did get you to take the Recaro from me, so I can still say that anyone who shows up in a MK1 can't leave without accepting some free parts.

and he’s out like 5 days of 3 meals a day and 5 days of not having Nathan to do things for him so yeah Mokoosh got a great deal and has nothing to be upset about
Actually, that wasn't me either.

There were two women who cooked all your meals and did your dishes. Did you ever thank them? You certainly never offered them any help or said goodbye to them. I feel like you owed them that much.

·
Registered
Nine diesels of which five are MK1 VWs
2,346 Posts
Also Mokoosh didn’t do a single thing to my van at all. It was all Fastinradford.

And how was I not cleared for highway travel when you got video of you well wishing me as I left the driveway asking camera where I will go next? Not the highway I guess lol
That's right and Fast is the one who said you were not cleared by him to leave.

I was also legitimately concerned for your safety and would have gone out of my way to fix your windshield for you, but you acted like I wanted to dismantle your Kubvan to steal it from you.

We wanted to get you on the ground again so you could stop acting like a trapped fox. I never wanted you to take off with wires dragging headed for disaster.

I was the first to say I didn't think you were coming back because how sad you were in the first video when Fast shuts her down. Like you lost your chance...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #385 ·
I got that you misinterpreted most of what I said to you. You certainly acted like I was trying to get your Kubvan from you. Believe it or not, it was all in your head.

You can add my restored Caddy and little red to your list of mythical trades that you turned down.

None of which I asked for. Most of it doesn't fit any model that I own. Much of it is below my standards for installation on any of my vehicles.

Just cause you paid $800, doesn't mean that it's worth something to me. I'm looking at that pile as another mess for me to clean up.

Anyway, I did get you to take the Recaro from me, so I can still say that anyone who shows up in a MK1 can't leave without accepting some free parts. That was a $600 Recaro seat!

Actually, that wasn't me either.

There were two women who cooked all your meals and did your dishes. Did you ever thank them? You certainly never offered them any help or said goodbye to them.

Your attitude regarding being served by women as your due was starting to wear out your welcome. That's true.

You didn't even take your diesel soaked bag of garbage with you.
What are you talking about my attitude toward women I never said a cross word to anyone my guy your true colors are showing Idk what your deal is lol

I legit just hung out with Nathan the whole time I barely talked to anyone else what am I supposed to do go talk with your family while he fixes my stuff?

Like I said for whatever reason we didn’t vibe and it’s not even a big deal my guy like you’re taking it way too personal or something

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #386 ·
Legit $800 worth of parts and you already posted about wanting to put some on your cars lol $500 rock auto order $230 new turbo + used garret + corrado disc swap complete + Eurosport top mount sway bar

Eventually Nathan won’t want to be there anymore ether and I told him to hit me up whenever he’s not there anymore

idk why he is wasting his talents in the woods fixing mainly your **** in exchange for room and board?

He is literally proven capable of running his own shop and you know this is true too

If you wanted to support him you’d be pushing him back out into that world not hoarding his talents for yourself

truth be told you probably found out I was telling him he should get back to traveling or back into full time VW work and it pissed you off

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
In the end, no one got hurt. When it comes time to butcher on cars, I've had some pretty good luck with it. More fixes than disasters. One thing for certain, there are no excuses for not doing it right. The job is not done until the QC is done. Even then, with all the butchery was done, is it ever done?

My father raised me to believe everything in life is my fault. When things go wrong, I look back on what I could have done differently. I hope in the future, you secure the keys and hand them back when YOU are done, not the owner.

With everything I got to lose, there is no way I would take on a project like this for someone else. There are so many things that could go wrong and when they do, they could go back to the mechanic. You say to yourself, "What? I got nothing to lose!" Tell that to the parents when little Johnny was run over and Johnny is in the ground.

Don't get me wrong, we all do it. I work damn near every day on cars but when I do, I always look at it as if my repair will be the last thing that Johnny sees. I have a pretty good insurance policy to protect myself and to make certain that my butchery can help make things right. Johnny may be gone and I cannot change that but I can do my best to make the family better off. Especially if Johnny was the bread winner.

Something to think about but it's time to get back to your pry bars and claw hammers and get back to work.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I just created a ton of drama for someone else a few weeks ago. Thought a girl was flirting with me. The girl and her partner has a huge fight cause there were not "fb" official, so nobody knew they were dating for 2 years. Ugh... I'm gonna go into hiding for a bit. Not good at this social stuff.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #390 ·
Nathan you need to get off of the Meth and get your **** together.
You guys been smoking that **** and growing dope in the woods too long.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Nathan you need to get off of the Meth and get your **** together.
You guys been smoking that **** and growing dope in the woods too long.

I’m sorry I won’t listen to you badmouth Brendan.

But feel free Call me a Pos all u want!!!

You wouldn’t be the first.
Or even the ten thousandth. ;p

However.
You are really off base.
And off kilter to accuse him of wanting to take your van. It’s a sign that you are not seeing the world around you clearly.

And are in no way in a mental state to be judging those around you.

You really need to work on your paranoia over the van.

Because so far it has cost u- good people.
And a shot at having a good VAN.

And when you are broke and in a new area those THE two things are what it takes to be able to stand on your own.

…But that’s a fine way to speak to someone who gave you a week of work from the goodness of their heart.

Someone(s) who put their life on pause

Just. For. You.

Did you happen to return the library book we tried to get you to read?

Edit: I do think it’s absolutely hilarious such an accusation to come from you to me.

And I’ve got half a mind to make your post my new signature.

Congrats
You sucked me in for the last time.

And I’ll leave you with a quote from CRSMP5 himself.

“You can lead a horse to water.
But more often than not you are better off drowning it”

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #393 ·
You’d think that Brenden would get drug tested since he’s a federal employee but he’s running around all jacked up talking about cannot be fired from his job lol

Literally never had one disrespectful interaction with anyone there and would have never called you guys out publicly for being drug addicts if Brenden didn’t decide to make some **** up about me being disrespectful to a whole ass gender of people

381 - 393 of 393 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.