VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home yesterday, and I decided to go home a different route, I don't know why just something different. I was wearing the same shirt that got me in a wreck in feburary in my 337. So I call it my bad luck shirt. Everything yesterday was fine, until 6:30pm approached, and thats when my bad luck shirt decided to kick in. What happened you asked? I was cruisin south bound on 59th ave past Union Hills at 64 mph, and that's when my police man on bike clocked me at. So I was pulled over, and he didn't even ask why he pulled me over, it was obvious. I didn't try to get out because what the hell am I supposed to say.
I gave him my license and registration, etc. He gave me back the ticket and got me down for Criminal speeding. That's right the posted speed limit was 40 mph, and I was 24 mph over that.

You want to know braking power. Well, as soon as I saw him he told me I stop quick and within a matter of seconds I jumped to 64mph to 45 mph, and of course I downshifted.
Flame on me all you want. The cop did give me props on the 337, and never seen anything like it before and thought it was a cool looking ride, then he went into his story about his Anniversay Corvette in which others tried to race him. But since he was in full uniform, after he would roll down his window, the other people backed off quick.
Solutions:
1. Pay the fine report to insurance = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. Go to court admit I was guilty and HOPEFULLY go to traffic school.
3. Run to Mexico!!!

USA ROCKS!!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Re: Busted (337palacpac)

Thats sucks that you got a ticket. But what really sucks is the fact that after he gave you a ticket he's going to tell you about his AE Corvette and how people always want to raced him!!!
thats efed up thats like him saying i'm giving you a ticket for speeding but i do it when i'm ready. GRRR
And what the hell is criminal speeding anyway?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

Fight that sh*t. Chances are if you were cool to the cop and don't have a mile long list of tickets they will reduce it. Sounds like you should burn that shirt. My class ring is exactly like your shirt. I've worn it twice once I got in a pretty bad accident the other night was a complete disaster. Needless to say I no longer wear that ring. But fight it you should be able to get it reduced.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

first off, go to court man.. they'll reduce it, just talk to the prosecuter (sp?).
second, i had a similar thing happen to me, i got pulled over in my scirocco and the cop gave me a ticket for no front plate (a requirement here in NJ http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif ) well, after he did that, he was like: "oh, by the way NICE CAR!" he he he, thanks d!ck...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Re: Busted (joedubbin)

go to court get the points droped pay the court fees and the bigger fine and call it a day. If they dont drop the points then you have to pay the ticket and your ins. goes up. It happened to me in my Civic i got hit with 3 tickets one of which was a speeding ticket i went to court it was my first one and they droped the points i payed a mean ass fine and thats it. good luck

Vito.

·
Registered
154 Posts

I say fight it....you can prolly get it reduce to a minor traffic violation..The cop sped up to me to look at ours. he saw i was a girl and started to follow me. My fiancee was on his harley well we pulled up to our bank...mind you the cop was still followed us into the parking lot and HELLo there you see..chevy extreme..mustang and intrepid (looked to be nothing but show) but his lights went on..and said well what we got here...looks like somepeople are going to street race
Well with my quick thinking he came up to me started asking me questions. my fiancee still had his helmet on and i said no i just pulled in here cause my fiancee pointed to him on the harley ...i told him i was waiting for him to get money out of the bank...so he let me go..gave the other people tickets...
FIGHT IT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.