·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kj6304

Bobby Chung
XXXX Richardson St
Winchester, MA 01890

I'll start by saying he likes to bid on things , win auctions and not pay.....if you send him enough emails he'll reply back eventually and he turns into a huge *******.

Apparently he scammed some people on the BMW forum also, please click on the link:

http://www.k11og.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=83387&sid=78510a96b24d870b81cb41174ff6d16a

He sells stuff on craigslist, vortex, fortitude and who knows where else....don't deal with this deadbeat, you'll be sorry...I know I am.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Matter of abusive language from a member and now revealing his identity for all to evaluate

He's on all of the audiforums...
I would caution judgement to know the facts before jumping to any conclusion of this member who now I am glad that he reveals himself after making a threat that I will let our members to draw their own opinion. The subject matter is an Audi B5s4 MAF that he listed for 20.00 that I have mistakenly placed a bid but found out it doesn't fit my URs4. I have apologized after the bid has ended and asked if he can relist it again. However this is his response that I copied and pasted and will file a complaint with the FCC and the local authority.(The paste messages has adult contents)
Please let me know if anyone has any question about this transaction that turns ugly.

QUOTE:

New message from: neverfolow (491)
Oh now you're communicating but you were quiet like a little mouse when it was time to pay.
You're great Bobby J Chung from Winchester, MA 01890 , maybe we can be friends on Vortex.
I look forward to crossing paths again.
Have a splendid day!

Your previous message
Very well said and exactly who you are and what you are--a low life with future but no hope.
neverfolow:
**** you very much, I'm going to let every deadbeat like you cost me money.
Go **** yourself punk!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Buyer/Seller Beware

I would caution judgement to know the facts before jumping to any conclusion of this member who now I am glad that he reveals himself after making a threat that I will let our members to draw their own opinion. The subject matter is an Audi B5s4 MAF that he listed for 20.00 that I have mistakenly placed a bid but found out it doesn't fit my URs4. I have apologized after the bid has ended and asked if he can relist it again. However this is his response that I copied and pasted and will file a complaint with the FCC and the local authority.(The paste messages has adult contents)
Please let me know if anyone has any question about this transaction that turns ugly.

QUOTE:

New message from: neverfolow (491)
Oh now you're communicating but you were quiet like a little mouse when it was time to pay.
You're great Bobby J Chung from Winchester, MA 01890 , maybe we can be friends on Vortex.
I look forward to crossing paths again.
Have a splendid day!

Your previous message
Very well said and exactly who you are and what you are--a low life with future but no hope.
neverfolow:
Go **** yourself punk!

Hello all,
Please note I will be happy to give out references of my recent dealings with members of other Audi forums as well as commercial establishments/sellers that I have dealt with apart from my 99% positive feedback at eBay and other different forums. Thank you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why don't you copy and paste the entire conversation, not just what's favorabe to you ????

It doesn't matter if it was a $20 item or $1 or $1,000....you placed a bid days before the auction would end...days.....then won....left me high and dry for two days despite multiple messages, invoices and payment reminders.

You finally replied to my last message giving me some lame excuse that it didn't fit your car.

Here's the description:
Title: audi 2.7t hitachi style mass air flow sensor
DESCRIPTION: Good maf for a 2.7t Hitachi style, this is aftermarket but works 100%, I used it for testing purposes.

Nowhere does it say S4 or 20VT or UrS4 or UrS6....I had one for 9 years, trust me i would have mentioned it if it would fit.

Regardless, your arrogant and extremely rude response is what pissed me off:
I would suggest you to go cry in your room for a couple of dollars that ebay will not charge you since I am a non-paying bidder.
Have a life.
Yeah things went a little south from there, you bet.
Not once did you try to take responsibility for your actions, you obviously couldn't care less about me or ebay auctions or anything else because you went from an ebay buyer who took a dump on one of my auctions and when told that I will open a claim against him through ebay told me to go my room and cry ...and get a life....right?

I googled your user name and found the link I posted.....someone else had the pleasure of dealing with you , haven't they?

Now you're playing the victim and can provide references....that's nice.

I'd settle for you not bidding unless you intend to pay.....how's that?

There are a ton of deadbeats on ebay, placing bids for fun and not paying....so you open a claim and after a week or two ebay refunds you the fees.
What ebay does not refund you is the frustration and the aggravation those deadbeats cause.

Anyway, to each his own, right?

Oh and you can relax, i have better things to do then to threaten or waste any more of my time on you, if I never have to deal with you again it will be too soon.

Hakuna matata!

Here's how it went down(please read from the bottom to top):

New message from: kj6304 (292Turquoise Star)

Your previous message
Go **** yourself punk!

kj6304:
I would suggest you to go cry in your room for a couple of dollars that ebay will not charge you since I am a non-paying bidder.
Have a life.

Your previous message
Did you read the description ?
Does it say S4 or 20VT anywhere in there?
Put yourself in my shoes for a second, ebay charges a listing fee as well as a percentage of the final price so on top of frustration you're also costing me money.
How would you feel about that? It's not fair, is it?

Despite the cut and dry description of this MAF, you didn't even bother to ask if it fits your car but placed a bid regardless and well ahead of the auction ending....then you didn't bother to ask me to cancel the bid before the auction ended (which i would have and wouldn't have to pay the fees).
Also, you left me hanging for two days without telling me what's going on and expect me to just swallow these lies you're feeding me.
This is not only very unprofessional but also extremely rude.

You leave me no choice but to open a claim against you for not paying and report you to e-bay.

It's not fair for me to pay for your error, man up and own it or you should close your ebay account and do us all a favor.

See you in resolution center.

kj6304:
Hi there,
I am sorry because the s4 MAF doesn't fit my Audi S4 20VT so therefore it was a mistake that I placed a bid and cannot be cancelled.
Good luck with the item and thanks.

kj6304

Your previous message
Hi there, I noticed you haven't paid yet, should I be worried?
Please let me know, it's been two days.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I crossed the line....

"I have reported to FCC and the local authority of your threatening email as well as eBay. FYI this is a free country but not for people like you who crossed the line and I am glad that you reveal yourself.
Have a great day. "

I beg to differ, you crossed the line:
"I would suggest you to go cry in your room for a couple of dollars that ebay will not charge you since I am a non-paying bidder.
Have a life."

·
Registered
819 Posts
Holds true with my experiences from kj6304

Likes to window shop, agree to purchase, then fail to follow through. Lousy at communication/response times, but great with excuses.

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL . Reference good as GOLD

Likes to window shop, agree to purchase, then fail to follow through. Lousy at communication/response times, but great with excuses.
Yes. Two sour losers who quoted go fishing high prices here and other forums trying to unload under different user name and can't give assurance of valid working parts. There are just too many of these around who thinks just by replying they deserved a fee for their service. Learned my lessons to buy from a business entity instead of saving a few bucks. eBay has new URs4,s6 front corner lenses under $20.00 a set plus shipping from the EU and very good service too.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lol more excuses. Brand new amber corner lenses are
going for over $500 if genuine. You can get Hella ones
clear or amber for about $120. For $20 the only "lights"
your getting are chinese junk. Quattrosnrabbits was
selling parts from his partout dirt cheap. On some things
he'd be lucky to walk away with $10 or $20 after shipping.

You have two people who have chimed in here and complained
about you. On top of that you scammed someone on a BMW
motorcycle forum. Time to just take responsibility for being
a deadbeat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sour notes

Lol more excuses. Brand new amber corner lenses are
going for over $500 if genuine. You can get Hella ones
clear or amber for about $120. For $20 the only "lights"
your getting are chinese junk. Quattrosnrabbits was
selling parts from his partout dirt cheap. On some things
he'd be lucky to walk away with $10 or $20 after shipping.

You have two people who have chimed in here and complained
about you. On top of that you scammed someone on a BMW
motorcycle forum. Time to just take responsibility for being
a deadbeat.
Sour notes again to unload. Yes I am a deadbeat for finding information to learn and be smart. IROZ has the 2.5 block and what have you and the price?

·
Registered
495 Posts
My block has $1k worth of machine work ready
for a big turbo build. Obviously you have
trouble reading english as well. Those 2.5
blocks are almost $2,500 shipped and then
you still need forged intetnals and machine
shop costs to get them ready lol.

If it was a plain 2.2 shortblock I'd be selling
it for $500. Shokan has an untouched aan
shortblock for $1000 shipped and they're
a legit business like you state you'd want
to deal with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sour grapes

My block has $1k worth of machine work ready
for a big turbo build. Obviously you have
trouble reading english as well. Those 2.5
blocks are almost $2,500 shipped and then
you still need forged intetnals and machine
shop costs to get them ready lol.

If it was a plain 2.2 shortblock I'd be selling
it for $500. Shokan has an untouched aan
shortblock for $1000 shipped and they're
a legit business like you state you'd want
to deal with.
Yes I am a deadbeat and also have trouble understanding I am an alien but have you checked IROZ website for their 2.5 block? I would and trust a legit reputable business and tuner. I used only ONE ID on all websites including ebay(member since 1999) with my home state because I have nothing to hide and my reference good as the payment that I sent. Being a 4 ring senior like this Lol and your ID is most fittingly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It doesn't matter how long you've been on ebay or forums, what matters is how you act and what you do while you are logged in.

You have at least 3 people here that have had a negative experience with you...ebay or not, we read about a 4th member on a BMW forum that had a worst experience with you........you point fingers and say that we're the bad guys yet not a single person stood up for you.

You're grasping straws telling us you're the victim and we're all just "sour losers" accusing you wrongfully.....please take your head out of your ass, own your mistakes, apologize and move on.

If you're a window shopper, good for you ..... please waste somebody else's time.
If you like to bid on e-bay, great....please pay after winning.

When 3 or 4 people are telling you that you're wrong maybe it's time to stop being so defensive and take a look in the mirror.

You get what you give....if you want people to treat you like a normal person, act like one and you'll be surprised of the outcome.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Waste of time

You have at least 3 people here that have had a negative experience with you...ebay or not, we read about a 4th member on a BMW forum that had a worst experience with you........you point fingers and say that we're the bad guys yet not a single person stood up for you.

You're grasping straws telling us you're the victim and we're all just "sour losers" accusing you wrongfully.....please take your head out of your ass, own your mistakes, apologize and move on.

If you're a window shopper, good for you ..... please waste somebody else's time.
If you like to bid on e-bay, great....please pay after winning.

When 3 or 4 people are telling you that you're wrong maybe it's time to stop being so defensive and take a look in the mirror.

You get what you give....if you want people to treat you like a normal person, act like one and you'll be surprised of the outcome.
LOL. Really?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Apology

LOL. Really?
My dear friend,
I found it is quite interesting that you now have a change of heart to accept an apology for my mistake bidding for your MAF that I didn't have knowledge that it doesn't fit my URs4.
Originally in my first email reply to you I have done so to apologize but you were too angry calling me a deadbeat and refused to accept that came to this.
I am now sincerely apologizing for my mistake causing you loss of time and troubles and in the hope this time you can accept it.
Thank you and have a nice weekend and enjoy the games.

Just so you know FYI the other member from NH was trying a hard sell after quoting me a price for his blower motor and windshield washer pump that he doesn't know if it works and wanted to meet me the following weekend at NH cash and carry. He had kept pushing and pushing like an insurance salesman that I decided to ignore him. He and the other one can complained as much as they like since quoting a price doesn't equals to any commitment to buy.

·
Registered
819 Posts
"Alternative facts"

Just so you know FYI the other member from NH was trying a hard sell after quoting me a price for his blower motor and windshield washer pump that he doesn't know if it works and wanted to meet me the following weekend at NH cash and carry. He had kept pushing and pushing like an insurance salesman that I decided to ignore him. He and the other one can complained as much as they like since quoting a price doesn't equals to any commitment to buy.
Re: URs4

11-01-2016 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by kj6304
Hi there,
I am interested in the blower motor, rear speakers, rubber floor mats and if you still have the working pax side rear mirror.
From Woburn and can pickup.
Thanks
617.388.7*** Text

Sure thing. Rear speakers were sold with the interior, but you might check with Chris @ Force 5 Automotive if you'll be coming up to Concord anyhow. Floor mats and blower motor stuff, sure. Passenger mirror, I believe it's still mounted on the inner door shell, I'll have to check this weekend. How does Sunday morning work? I'll be by the garage then.

This link is an archived shot of the mirror, full size with browning glass... http://tinypic.com/r/2zhr3g2/9

I think perhaps you're suffering from "alternative facts".
  • I don't recall needing to quote you any prices, as they were all clearly listed in the posting. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7332722-FS-1992-Audi-S4-Chopped-Part-out-almost-done.
  • You reached out to me, I confirmed what was available, and was trying to line up our schedules - as you indicated you wanted to pick things up.
  • Selling things I didn't know worked? No. Advertising or sitting on broken/non-working parts just hoping they sell? Not worth my time/hassle/storage space. Have a specific concern? Pretty easy to ask and I can test/confirm/respond.
    • The blower motor I personally had replaced in the last 20k miles. Don't think I'd call $75 for a complete HVAC box, with stepper motors and recent blower motor a go-fishing high price.
    • $5 generic rubber floor mats. yep, known to fail all the time...
    • passenger, don't think I had it listed, but when asked clearly stated in had the typical browning. specifically included a pic for you.
    • front markers/turn signal. yep, housings are also known to not work regularly...
Hard sell? Interpret that how you will I guess. I'd already pulled things out of storage expecting that you might actually follow through and pick things up. When you said you couldn't come up because you had kid duty, I offered to meet you closer to Andover, MA, as I would be down that way on my way back to Maine from my brother's place. Usually when people are looking for blower motors in November they're looking for their heat to work. Or perhaps you mean when you tried to low-ball the marker light prices the second time you were looking for parts. Maybe if it was my first time dealing with you, or at least if my first dealings with you hadn't revealed your true nature, then I would have been more interested in haggling prices with you.

But if you're referring to me following up on things which you hadn't responded to or followed up or through on on your own, then perhaps your take away is to work on your communication skills. A simple reply "thanks, but I've decided to go another direction", or "Thanks, I've changed my mind" would work better. An "I can't make it this weekend" response to me indicates you still want to complete a purchase, but have a timing conflict (no big deal).

Anyhow, as Kinderutz said, this is my last post in this thread.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you and goodbye

Re: URs4

11-01-2016 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by kj6304
Hi there,
I am interested in the blower motor, rear speakers, rubber floor mats and if you still have the working pax side rear mirror.
From Woburn and can pickup.
Thanks
617.388.7*** Text

Sure thing. Rear speakers were sold with the interior, but you might check with Chris @ Force 5 Automotive if you'll be coming up to Concord anyhow. Floor mats and blower motor stuff, sure. Passenger mirror, I believe it's still mounted on the inner door shell, I'll have to check this weekend. How does Sunday morning work? I'll be by the garage then.

This link is an archived shot of the mirror, full size with browning glass... http://tinypic.com/r/2zhr3g2/9

I think perhaps you're suffering from "alternative facts".
  • I don't recall needing to quote you any prices, as they were all clearly listed in the posting. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7332722-FS-1992-Audi-S4-Chopped-Part-out-almost-done.
  • You reached out to me, I confirmed what was available, and was trying to line up our schedules - as you indicated you wanted to pick things up.
  • Selling things I didn't know worked? No. Advertising or sitting on broken/non-working parts just hoping they sell? Not worth my time/hassle/storage space. Have a specific concern? Pretty easy to ask and I can test/confirm/respond.
    • The blower motor I personally had replaced in the last 20k miles. Don't think I'd call $75 for a complete HVAC box, with stepper motors and recent blower motor a go-fishing high price.
    • $5 generic rubber floor mats. yep, known to fail all the time...
    • passenger, don't think I had it listed, but when asked clearly stated in had the typical browning. specifically included a pic for you.
    • front markers/turn signal. yep, housings are also known to not work regularly...
Hard sell? Interpret that how you will I guess. I'd already pulled things out of storage expecting that you might actually follow through and pick things up. When you said you couldn't come up because you had kid duty, I offered to meet you closer to Andover, MA, as I would be down that way on my way back to Maine from my brother's place. Usually when people are looking for blower motors in November they're looking for their heat to work. Or perhaps you mean when you tried to low-ball the marker light prices the second time you were looking for parts. Maybe if it was my first time dealing with you, or at least if my first dealings with you hadn't revealed your true nature, then I would have been more interested in haggling prices with you.

But if you're referring to me following up on things which you hadn't responded to or followed up or through on on your own, then perhaps your take away is to work on your communication skills. A simple reply "thanks, but I've decided to go another direction", or "Thanks, I've changed my mind" would work better. An "I can't make it this weekend" response to me indicates you still want to complete a purchase, but have a timing conflict (no big deal).

Anyhow, as Kinderutz said, this is my last post in this thread.
Yes rest in peace and don't forget those text messages with the hard sale to meet up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts