VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you guys communicate with seller? I found the wheel that I want to buy but no way to read description and talk to seller. I tried translate site and didn't help me much. Help me please...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: buying wheels from ebay.de? (UmaSs JeTtA)

E-mail them and see if they speak english, most germans are required to take 5-7 years of english in order to graduate from the upper schools. Otherwise, find a relative/ friend who can help translate it for you. Most ideas/words that you'll try to translate using a computer-based translator will not care about the context with which you are trying to speak in, so they will screw you up, and nobody will have any idea of what you are trying to say. Best of luck to you, but perhaps the best advise I could give you is; if you can't communicate with a website, i.e. understand anything written on it besides numbers, why are you there? It would be best off for you to deal with english based companies, or go back in time and take years of german language classes. Best of luck to you, I hope you luck out with the german speaking english...typical americans...

·
Premium Member
4,499 Posts
Re: buying wheels from ebay.de? (SchnellAvant)

Quote, originally posted by SchnellAvant »
E-mail them and see if they speak english, most germans are required to take 5-7 years of english in order to graduate from the upper schools...

Stimmt genau! (Exactly right!)
Just e-mail the seller, I am positive he/she will understand this strange foreign language you call English.

Here's how you do it: in the listing, in the upper right hand corner you will see a window which says: "Angaben zum Verkäufer" (Seller's Information). In it, you will see a link which reads: "Frage an den Verkäufer" (Ask Seller a Question). Click on it and you can send him/her an e-mail. The lay-out is exactly the same as on eBay.com - Good luck!
But if you need any additional help, feel free to IM me. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by sebastianjbauer at 3:41 PM 2-12-2004

1 - 5 of 5 Posts