VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea guys its back! Im starting tonight and probably every wed. nite for the summer, starting 8-9 pm till whenever come and hang out with fellow dub peoples in a laid back gtg, please keep the noise down and no speeding burnouts etc. Im trying to keep this a chill spot for us all and we dont need any pigs trying to shut us down! See everyone there tonite!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea hitting that 3.8 meet the other nite made me miss my vw people and the bx gtg, i am planning on doing this everyweek, if im not there everyone feel free to contiune to hang out there! i want to have this spot an epic vw meeting place for future dubbers..lol Everyone that has my number i have misplaced my phone so if you call me im sure my phone is dead so i guess pm me here or on fb so when i can i will check it, im going to see if i can replace my phone today :banghead:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yea guys its back! Im starting tonight and probably every wed. nite for the summer, starting 8-9 pm till whenever come and hang out with fellow dub peoples in a laid back gtg, please keep the noise down and no speeding burnouts etc. Im trying to keep this a chill spot for us all and we dont need any pigs trying to shut us down! See everyone there tonite!
Till what time? I wouldn't be able to get till a little after 9

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For anyone going tonight. Saw me a spot. I should be there around 10:30ish. I know pos v dub will be there. Hold it down for the dubs lol
Nah man, not gonna be at Dunkin too much anymore, way too much ex girlfriend problems at that spot, went to Edgewater,NJ with a few friends and it was a pretty epic turnout even though the cops were there holding **** down.. Anywhere you can see a Lotus Elise cruising with a race prepped porsche gt3 and new bmw 1m and dubs and hondas and camaros, is pretty sweet!

I cant wait for this wed.im itching to get out of the house again! Also Sunday nite at this spot is my buddy Puff's Lexus import car meet.. Usually they are there after 9 on a sunday so its something else to do on a day of rest, also earlier on is Dubs and Grub sundays in Port Chester, cool relaxed dub meet as well... See you all Wed!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nah man, not gonna be at Dunkin too much anymore, way too much ex girlfriend problems at that spot, went to Edgewater,NJ with a few friends and it was a pretty epic turnout even though the cops were there holding **** down.. Anywhere you can see a Lotus Elise cruising with a race prepped porsche gt3 and new bmw 1m and dubs and hondas and camaros, is pretty sweet!

I cant wait for this wed.im itching to get out of the house again! Also Sunday nite at this spot is my buddy Puff's Lexus import car meet.. Usually they are there after 9 on a sunday so its something else to do on a day of rest, also earlier on is Dubs and Grub sundays in Port Chester, cool relaxed dub meet as well... See you all Wed!
Yea man, def going tomorrow. We also gotta talk about setting up a charter car club or something. See u all tomorrow

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
i should be there tonight...i was debating this or driving all the way the fuk out to stony brook for the EEM meet....or maybe even make the trek out to central ave for the 3.8w meet. idkkk so confused right now. i just want someone to take nice photos of my car now that my frame is finally notched and i wanna be able to grab a beer.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.