VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could care less what my next daily driver will be in terms of how cool and how other people might react to it. No more daily drivers that have money thrown at them. I don't need a good looking, well appointed daily driver. My daily driver be clean and brand new. That said here is my dream: A Truck to tow, and a car to be towed:)
Chevrolet S-10 ZR-2

and this

why green? I have no idea...my last two cars have been green. It's just not a common supercar color:)
Bye bye to my wandering car addiction, and hello to a definite dream to stick to making a reality!
w00t!

edit: JoeJetta91 should build me up a nice 90 K1500 Silverado with a 350 and a short bed. I'd trade my S-Car for a nice pickup truck like a silverado:)
w00!

Modified by SuperGroove at 11:47 PM 7-14-2003

· Registered
17,384 Posts
Re: Bye bye nice daily driver...hello dream car! (SuperGroove)

Quote, originally posted by SuperGroove »

Bye bye to my wandering car addiction, and hello to a definite dream to stick to making a reality

If you can afford that, I need to be in your line of work....

· Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Bye bye nice daily driver...hello dream car! (VW97Jetta)

Quote, originally posted by VW97Jetta »

If you can afford that, I need to be in your line of work....

it's cheaper than you think.

· Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

What's the going price currently?

$80K for a rolling chassis. $20K will get you out the door with the chassis, some suspension pieces, and pretty much nothing else. To get it rolling you're looking at another 30-40K.
But it's the allure of the "cheap" intial buy price:D

· Registered
17,384 Posts
Re: Bye bye nice daily driver...hello dream car! (SuperGroove)

Ok, so let's say $80k for a rolling chassis, since most kit car projects never get completed......that's still a lot of money....but yeah, I guess that's a little bit cheaper than I thought.

· Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Ok, so let's say $80k for a rolling chassis, since most kit car projects never get completed......that's still a lot of money....but yeah, I guess that's a little bit cheaper than I thought.

it's not like i'm going to buy it in the near future. I'm thinking somewhere in the next 10-20 years. like I have anywhere near $80K to play with:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.