VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,613 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (AXIS)

It has some nice elements...I like the back valence okay - the exhaust looks good...the front looks mediocre...but as a whole: no.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (Elbows)

I like that front bumper minus the decals. Otherwise, it's overdone and tacky. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (Braga_Dub)

Huh, I guess that I will be the first to say that "I like it". It looks pretty cool in a "Mugen S2000" sorta way.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

cool and futuristic looking for sure. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Not diggin the rims, though, even if they are being use dto carry ont eh cool and futuristic idea.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (Xakep)

Quote, originally posted by Xakep »
Riiiceeer

All I want is to hear something of substance...Give me substantial reasoning why this car is R-I-C-E. Just humor me for a moment and break each individual piece down so that I can better understand your comment.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

It's not too bad, I'm diggin the skirts especially. However the decals and hood needs to go. Other than that, not a bad design IMO.

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (Ta_Ma_de)

Quote, originally posted by Ta_Ma_de »

All I want is to hear something of substance...Give me substantial reasoning why this car is R-I-C-E. Just humor me for a moment and break each individual piece down so that I can better understand your comment.

First, rice describes the car, not the driver.
Some of it's ok, Nice Supras and Skylines look sick.
A riced out car is one that has total disregard for anything resembling good taste, in my opinion. A trend started by the southerners in my home state. A series of design elements that don't go well together.
I guess I fall under the Conservative kraut crowd

Or the Square American who just wants a sleeper that looks clean crowd-

That design is a bit over the top, over done; looks like a science project, presense based on shock value, not performance or beauty. The hood is rediculous. Too many stickers, useless fake brake ducting in the rear. Oversized ill fitting wing. Front splitter out of a comc book. I will say the wheels look ok against the rest of the chosen parts.
The Grill theme is lost on me. Why does a Golf need tail pipes that are that large?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (lip)

Quote, originally posted by lip »

First, rice describes the car, not the driver.
Some of it's ok, Nice Supras and Skylines look sick.
A riced out car is one that has total disregard for anything resembling good taste, in my opinion. A trend started by the southerners in my home state. A series of design elements that don't go well together.
I guess I fall under the Conservative kraut crowd

Or the Square American who just wants a sleeper that looks clean crowd-

That design is a bit over the top, over done; looks like a science project, presense based on shock value, not performance or beauty. The hood is rediculous. Too many stickers, useless fake brake ducting in the rear. Oversized ill fitting wing. Front splitter out of a comc book. I will say the wheels look ok against the rest of the chosen parts.
The Grill theme is lost on me. Why does a Golf need tail pipes that are that large?

I am well aware of the typical r-i-c-e car and it's definition. And I actually appreciate your opinion. But what I was referring to was when guys barely old enough to drive jump on here and throw out that term without any backing. It's annoying.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Cadamuro Design Golf V... Looks Interesting... (Ta_Ma_de)

I must say, that is one of the coolest cars I have sen in a long time. This does not fall into the category of a r-icer. Yes, its over the top. Yes, it has stickers all over it. But its all very well done and very tasteful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts